No announcement yet.

Mixed Martial Arts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, MMA journalism is a huge joke. And the kicker is they asked Dana the same thing and he stopped just short of calling them idiots and they STILL asked the question over and over.

And yes LAMINATED is a wonderful term, I'm stealing that Martin. Lulz
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Anderson deserved to be curbstomped.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Karma finally snapped around from that Maia fight.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• In fact, wild dogs should have been unleashed on him after he went down.

Comment

• YOU, ME, SAME

Comment

• How did Jones win this shit? That ain't how I saw that.

Comment

• Me either broham. Gustaffson peppered his face terribly. He might have stole the 4th with that ending flurry and the 5th because Gus was gassed out, but those first three were all Gustaffson. MMA judging sucks.

Comment

• I had Gus by split.
                  "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• 48-47 Gus, imho. But MMA judges are notoriously stupid.

Comment

• GSP has officially relinquished the WW belt and is stepping away from the UFC.
                      "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• Lawler vs Hendricks for vacant title in Dallas on March 15.

Comment

• Wow. Can not believe. Wonder what's going on with GSP to make him feel the need to do this. That said, no way in hell that Hendricks Lawler fight ends in anything other than a K.O. right?

Comment

• Yeah the way Uncle Dana was talking about this didn't think GSP would actually vacate, guess that's what he gets for throwing a hissy fit after the fight and insulting his top PPV draw

Would loooooooove for Lawler to win the belt, been a fan of his for ages. Showed great wrestling defense against Kos and Rory Mac
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• GSP has been having issues. Check out his interview on rogans podcast. Not sleeping, memory loss.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Playing Batroc was supposed to be a walk in the park...
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X