Halo 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 5

Grabbed it last night. If anyone wants to do some multi this weekend let me know.

I'm down. Grabbing this when I get paid.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I only played about an hour, but Halo 5 is preeeeeeetty good. They've gone full anime. The speed lines when you run? Hovering in mid air to aim? Stealth kills where you rip out a throat then shove a knife in them? And shoulder checking the FUCK out of dudes? So damn satisfying.

Comment

want to co-op some campaign this weekend?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Will anyone still be playing this when I get it for Christmas? I'm trying to be a Responsible Adult with my money for the rest of the year*.

*except for Battlefront

Comment

I will! Still play the MCC so unless this is terrible I'll be playing. I want to finally go through one of these games with a friend. SOMEONE BE MY FRIEND.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              want to co-op some campaign this weekend?
              Maybe! Depends on what my Halloween plans end up being right now. My roommate was discussing getting a 48 hour Live code and Redbox a copy of it so we could co-op with the second Xbone in the study.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I will! Still play the MCC so unless this is terrible I'll be playing. I want to finally go through one of these games with a friend. SOMEONE BE MY FRIEND.
                Does the MCC have online coop? I'll play through them again with you, Rob.

Comment

pretty sure it does. That would be great. I've only beaten the first Halo off that collection thus far.

Comment

Sweet. After being frustrated with the competitive MP, I shelved the game. I keep meaning to go back to the campaigns but they're more fun co-op plus, you know, Rock Band.

Comment

Working my way trough campaign in short chunks, but really liking it. The world design is really incredible in this one.

Comment

Mainlined the campaign this afternoon. Damn good. Legitimately compelling, and the ending was awesome. Giant crazy space mechs are dope as fuuuuuuuuuuck. I just hate that you only play as Chief like..maybe a quarter of the game.

Comment

Working...
                        X