No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reviews coming out for SPECTRE are all over the map. The Forbes review is calling it the STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS of the Bond franchise. OUCH.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      The reviews coming out for SPECTRE are all over the map. The Forbes review is calling it the STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS of the Bond franchise. OUCH.

That's not a wrong assessment, but it's hyperbole.

It does try to ape huge parts of the end of the Connery Years/Lazenbury one-off. But, it's not STID bad.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• the same reviewer also said that SPECTRE is the worst Bond film of the last 30 years. OUCH.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

the same reviewer also said that SPECTRE is the worst Bond film of the last 30 years. OUCH.

As long as Die Another Day and Living Daylights exists, that's just fucking bullshit.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I like THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, but I hate LICENSE TO KILL. And DAD is actually pretty good for the first act...it just goes completely off of the rails at the midpoint.

Comment

• Yeah, I liked DAD until Jinx showed up. But again I'm the asshole that wants Bond to use gadgets and not be all Jason Bourne like.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I like THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS, but I hate LICENSE TO KILL. And DAD is actually pretty good for the first act...it just goes completely off of the rails at the midpoint.

DAD is nothing but a shitty adaptation of the Moonraker novel.

Living Daylights loses over A View to a Kill for one reason. A View to a Kill was hokey, but interesting.

Living Daylights was boring as fuck.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FA_8TY9Z5Zg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Know what you call a sign? When work blocks youtube, and you never see shit people are posting. Ever. But then you log in, you come to this thread...and for NO GOOD FUCKING REASON the youtube video for Warcraft is showing up!

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Comment

• <3 <3 <3

Comment

• so Chi-Raq looks interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

It should be an easy film for Spike Lee. But, it'll be lucky to crack 10 mil.

Comment

• Deadpool marketing is awesome
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• "Like Al Roker..." SOLD
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Weren't you Green Lantern?

YES.

Comment

Working...
                                X