No announcement yet.

FAST AND FURIOUS SERIES - SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, that's pretty damned awesome if true.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Love it, and the tie-in to Tokyo Drift makes a lot of sense for something they are pulling out of their asses. They should bring Lucas Black into Fast 7 if that's the case.. DOOOO EEEET

Donkey Kong?
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Without reading said spoilers, I'd wager the franchise is building toward Sung Kang's death being a fakeout.

And if they can bring back Rodriguez - and I'm ok with that - then I'm all for it.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

http://www.slashfilm.com/ong-bak-sta...and-furious-7/

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT

Comment

DUDE WHAT.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Somebody gotta avenge that Han in the literal family type way right? ALSO MAH DICK SO HOARD RIGHT NOW.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

His other car is an elephant.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

HOLY SHIT

From the opening scene Seven claims it's place as the most ridiculous of the entire franchise. AMAZING. The Paul Walker send off was weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird.

Comment

Yeah but you don't have human emotions Billy so it was probably pretty good to normal human beans right?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

You're quite literally the ONLY person that I've heard say anything negative about the ending. Everyone else suggests that they absolutely knock it out of the park. Even negative review that I've read say that film does a 10/10 job of resolving the departure of Walker.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        You're quite literally the ONLY person that I've heard say anything negative about the ending. Everyone else suggests that they absolutely knock it out of the park. Even negative review that I've read say that film does a 10/10 job of resolving the departure of Walker.
                        They might as well have put up a goddamn fake wall on the beach, let Vin kick a hole in it and go "FUCK YO FOURTH WALLS"

Comment

I'm not seeing a problem with that either.

Comment

Liked it, didn't love it. It has some pacing issues and is too long. Still very enjoyable overall, though...well worth seeing. The ending resolution with Paul is fflawless...classy, tasteful, and emotional.

Lots of great ass shots of women. Wow.

Comment

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT FUCKING SUBMARINE

Comment

Fucking BONKERZ

Comment

Working...
                                X