No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Normally I'd take Giuliani over Inch High Klan Guy, but that might f up Mueller.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
      Normally I'd take Giuliani over Inch High Klan Guy, but that might f up Mueller.

Given what's gone down, I don't see how Giuliani could take the position.

But, Cheeto Caligula is signaling that he wants to slam shit through when the recess starts.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Cheeto Caligula must've been informed about Giuliani, so now the AG seat is being offered to Ted Cruz.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I just learned who Hope Hicks and the related dirt on her. She seems to be a bit of a poli-groupie, but she'll be back in the future.

Also, she's not banging Trump like some MSM and related outlets want to spread anonymously.

She's been banging that Corey Lewandoski guy for a year. He's married and he's tied into the general investigation.

Comment

• I get the timeline messed up, I think Lewandowski was a Trump campaign coordinator, then under contract with CNN for a while and after he got booted got on with the administration during the transition. He sucks.

So, Cruz as Sessions' replacement? Fuuuuuck that.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              So, Cruz as Sessions' replacement? Fuuuuuck that.
              This. Truth be known, I'd be surprised if Cruz didn't tell Trump to fuck right off, especially after the BS Trump pulled during the campaign where he went after Cruz' wife. Ted should've punched Trump right in the mouth in front of everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                This. Truth be known, I'd be surprised if Cruz didn't tell Trump to fuck right off, especially after the BS Trump pulled during the campaign where he went after Cruz' wife. Ted should've punched Trump right in the mouth in front of everyone.
                He started sucking Trumps dick a week after Trump went after his wife and said Cruz's dad killed JFK. He's a spineless turd.

Comment

• McCain is garbage.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Piece of rotting shit.

Comment

• I was in the middle of going through the docs on the Trump Modeling Agency investigation being added to NY AG Schneiderman's plate and then this happened.

As fucked up as it might sound, this event today might work out well for future plans.

Comment

• In other news, Scaramucci is firing all of Bannon's Breitbart people out of the Communications and Policy boards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          In other news, Scaramucci is firing all of Bannon's Breitbart people out of the Communications and Policy boards.
                          On the surface, that sounds like a good thing. Am I wrong?
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            On the surface, that sounds like a good thing. Am I wrong?

Well, new bitch boy has been given the job of directly firing all leakers. If he's successful that leaves only the kitchen staff employed in the White House. Everybody there is leaking.

But, here's the thing with everything today. I want an overjoyous Trump. I want a Trump who isn't planning to make moves during the August recess. I want relaxed, bitching on Twitter Trump.

Why? Well, because it doesn't throw a monkey wrench into things and causes another delay.

While today was a shitty inevitability. It's not permanent. Think of it as a chance for the Left to start pushing single payer again and making what worked work better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              Well, new bitch boy has been given the job of directly firing all leakers. If he's successful that leaves only the kitchen staff employed in the White House. Everybody there is leaking.
                              I mean the day he got hired he admitted to Trump leaking shit.

Comment

• Other things that happened today

1. Interpol and NY AG's office are now investigating Trump Modeling due to records showing they've been human trafficking women between Eastern Europe to the US for the last 20 years.
                                2. Mattis and Tillerson are going on vacation early due to disgust over how Trump is handling Sessions.
                                3. Breitbart is turning on Trump hard over Sessions and new bitch boy's attacks on their Agents in the WH.
                                4. Ivanka is now officially under investigation and she has lawyered up.
                                5. WaPO has their story ready to print. It can drop any day now. It seems like it's being timed, but to exactly what?
                                6. The terms of the new Saturday Night Massacre have been acknowledged, but the delay in Senate Recess is fucking things up.
                                7. That being said, while Ted Cruz is the stooge in line...if he follows through with Cheeto Caligula's bidding, it makes procedure very difficult.
                                8. Basically, Cheeto Caligula could fire Rosenstein and Sessions this weekend. Appoint Ted Cruz and make Cruz fire Mueller. Then, the process would have to be approved by Congress. Normally, this would be a moment of dread of Republicans being the Evil League of Evil. Not the case. Sessions is rallying in Congress for pals to fuck Trump on this move.
                                9. That Hitler Youth rally speech at the BSA Jamboree is doing damage to the GOP base like I couldn't imagine. It's becoming a rallying point for Conservatives to support an ouster of Trump. Who would've thought that Boy Scouts still had such pull?

Comment

Working...
                                X