Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    No, we aren't.
    Russia is going to keep doing deeper into our election machines. Republicans won't stand up to do anything because it benefits them. And the Democrats have zero spine.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Russia is going to keep doing deeper into our election machines. Republicans won't stand up to do anything because it benefits them. And the Democrats have zero spine.

Well, a lot of it is out of the Democrat base's hands.

Much like the pending ass-kicking is out of the hands of the Republican controlled Congress.

Whomever makes it to the WH after Trump and a few others are ousted...not a single one of them is going to entertain anything doing with Russia. Fuck, you thought Russia was the big boogeyman of the Cold War? It's going to be used for even more political currency in a few months - near future.

Cyber attacks are scary, but they're fixable.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Cyber attacks are scary, but they're fixable.
        Our country needs to get out of Windows XP.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Our country needs to get out of Windows XP.
          Fuck, start with our banking system first.

The T2 Judgment Day Edward Furlong hack shouldn't still work on ATMs.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• One of the reasons the Democratic Party "has no spine" is that its voters never put pressure on Congress. The Senate's health bill is getting pushed through soon unless people call.

So yeah, call your Senators and tell them you don't want this bill becoming law. Do it every day.
            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
              One of the reasons the Democratic Party "has no spine" is that its voters never put pressure on Congress. The Senate's health bill is getting pushed through soon unless people call.

So yeah, call your Senators and tell them you don't want this bill becoming law. Do it every day.
              I can only call Rand Paul, which I do. But, I do drive by people throwing shit at McConnell's local office at least three times a week.

Comment

• That makes me happy.

This bill will probably pass and become law. I'm hoping that's the last hurrah for the GOP Congress.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                  That makes me happy.

This bill will probably pass and become law. I'm hoping that's the last hurrah for the GOP Congress.

Well, if what's likely to go down goes down...I feel we're going to be in for months of repeals and trying to figure out what still stands.

Comment

• Sessions testimony is live now.

Press Corps told to expect the session to last until 4:30 pm EST at minimum.

Comment

• Video link: https://twitter.com/i/live/874318972522438657

Comment

• and he just perjured himself. 40 seconds in!

Dude, they got you on tape.

Comment

• Sessions: You guys know me. Jeffy from the Senate. I'M INNOCENT! PLEASE BELIEVE ME! PLEASE BELIEVE ME!

Comment

• the text on that script is ridiculous.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              the text on that script is ridiculous.

On the video feed?

Comment

• I see the prepared statement now.

Hell, this is going to be fun. 2 people in that Cmte knows for a fact that he's lying.

Comment

Working...
                                X