Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's weird is that on twitter he said what we got is what he wanted. I smell bullshit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I smell delicious moneyshit
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        Needed more Van Damme. Norris is terrible without Joe Piscopo.
        Agreed.

On both accounts.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Indie Game The Movie is a hell of a doc.

Comment

• I want to punch Phil Fish in the nutsack.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yup, a lot of people said he isn't like that so much in real life which really kind of makes it worse. So he hammed it up for the camera? Or he can't handle stress but is putting himself on the line like that? Either way he's a dick. His "I am going to cold blooded MURDEEEEEEEEEEER him" rant was excruciating.

Now John Blow or the Meat Boy dudes? Good on them.

Comment

• yeah for sure. Well the Meat Boy dudes, I have a feeling I'd want to punch Blow as well.

But seriously, that flick made me never want to buy Fez.

Comment

• I bought Fez. It was fun, but then when I discovered that the whole game was a set up for the meta game hidden in it I put it away.

Comment

• Meanwhile I'm still having fun with SMB.

Comment

• Meat Boy does bad things to my blood pressure.

Comment

• for sure. Watching Lesley struggle on a map for 20 mins only to hand the controller to me and I beat it in 20 secs for an A+ is totally worth it though.

Comment

• this is the movie thread, right? not the video game thread?
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The game talk directly ties in with the movie Billy and I were talking about.

Comment

• NOT IN THE DOC THREAD.

WAY TO DERAIL, YOU FUCKING N00BS
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• WUTZ UP DOC

Comment

Working...
                                X