It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week's episode was fantastic.

"I HAVE AIDS! NOT THE GAY AIDS! THE VAGINA AIDS!" So goddamn great. Dennis was on point too.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dennis is fucking fantastic. "It's not as much fun if they know they're being watched." Old Lady House was hilarious.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This week's episode fell kind of flat for me. Decent idea but all over the place.

Comment

• http://www.avclub.com/article/glenn-...ny-phil-251753

Considering how great the last few seasons have been, this would suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            http://www.avclub.com/article/glenn-...ny-phil-251753

Considering how great the last few seasons have been, this would suck.

It's probably going to happen. AP Bio is almost definitely getting picked up for the Fall.

Which means between that and Minecraft movie rolling out, the gang is probably going to have a Curb Your Enthusiasm style extended hiatus.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Booooo

Comment

• I'm cool with an extended hiatus. I feel like they took one after like season 8? Whichever season it was a while back that was a turd, and came back way better.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pM8kz_r2vqw" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• GIVE THIS TO ME NOW

Comment

• holy shit. Great fucking start to the season. The stuff with Mac was fantastic. "No one told you to do that. Did you gain some weight?" Mindy Kaling is still terribly unfunny but I loved the ending.
                        Spoiler: spoilers 
                      Totally thought the Dennis reveal was going to come at the end of the season but it looks like we were trolled since the preview for the next ep has him in it too

That sex doll was the creepiest thing ever,

Comment

• I had no idea this was back. I gotta find time for this and Saul.

Comment

• the Ladies Reboot of the Boggs episode was fucking hilarious. Dee and Gail almost vomiting during sips of the wine was awesome. The waitress killed it too "I'll just hop on so you can stick it in"

Comment

• Last night, my wife's watching and gets me. You are totally Dennis. I ask why? She goes because you
                              Spoiler: spoiler 
                            totally forced all of us to go to the Marriott for a PR event you set up to re-educate us.

That I did and I got Godfather's Pizza (when they were still a thing) to cater.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Not sure if being compared to Dennis is a positive thing hahah.

That being said, that episode was fucking hilarious. "I felt so tiny! Like Thumbalina!"

Comment

• Holy shit to this week's "clip show". That ending was amazing and Mac's Seinfeld impression was hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X