Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Ohio, it's the best state ever! For serious!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    So many people gave me shit when I said I wanted as close to the center of the city as possible, saying I would get mugged, and robbed and blah blah. Suburbs are going to be slums across the nation soon enough. Out in Katy it's nothing but one pay day loan place after liquor store after fast food joint. Mix it in with the extremely low cost of living, and it's going to be a bad place to live in 5 years. GET OUT GUYS.
    So America will end up like Paris then.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It's going to wind up like any city that develops massive sprawl in order to have dirt cheap housing prices.

Comment

• Sprawl, god I hate it.

Comment

• Really? REALLY?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's nothing.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• 30 kids. Out of 150 people total. And who was the fucking genius that invited the exs? If they don't get along, it's one or the other, not BOTH!!!! That family need to go back to livin' in a van down by the river.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Jesus

1 Ohio school, 4 bullied teens dead at own hand

Comment

• Wait, a kid killed himself because they made fun of him for wearing pink? Come on now.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm sure there was other stuff, you know how these news stories are written.

Still, that's a pretty bad record to have.

Comment

• I find it hard to believe that girl's tormentors were walking up to the casket and laughing. Why would they even be there? And why didn't the father beat them to death?

Comment

• Look into it Nathan, lay down some Dayton justice!

Comment

• I'm not metal enough.

Comment

• I'm sure with a little meth, you'll be ready to go!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                              I'm not metal enough.

hahaha.

Comment

• The rest of us think you're metal enough, Nate. Now go kick their asses.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X