Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Don't care. Still pumped. Those shots of him riding the bees and shit were dooooppppeeeee

Plus Rudd is great, and Douglas owns. The Edgar stuff doesn't even bother me.
    Yeah basically this. The cast is good enough to warrant a look. Plus Marvel deserves the benefit of the doubt.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I am sure it will be fine, but that teaser did nothing for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        I am sure it will be fine, but that teaser did nothing for me.
        Put that teaser next to Mad Max Fury Road and tell me which one does the better job. That being said I'm sure Ant-man will be entertaining.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, fuck Ant Man.

Mad Max is what matters here.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahaha. Marvel doesn't need to blow it's wad. Mad Max totally does. That's a dead franchise. I just hope we didn't get the best shots in the trailer for Max.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/j1RwmrUM_Vs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Put that teaser next to Mad Max Fury Road and tell me which one does the better job. That being said I'm sure Ant-man will be entertaining.
                That's completely unfair as their two different types of movies. Mad Max's teaser works if you are into cars gettin blown up real good. If you're a fan of rom coms, that would be a totally ineffective trailer.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                  That's completely unfair as their two different types of movies. Mad Max's teaser works if you are into cars gettin blown up real good. If you're a fan of rom coms, that would be a totally ineffective trailer.
                  Nobody is into rom coms. Ant-Man apparently is about riding bugs and talking to Michael Douglas so yeah, GREAT TEASER!
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That re-edited teaser is great.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Nobody is into rom coms. Ant-Man apparently is about riding bugs and talking to Michael Douglas so yeah, GREAT TEASER!

It's actually about an ex-con getting a second chance at redemption in order to save his daughter and help out an old SHIELD agent.

Ant-Man at its worst will make Mad Max's total haul by its opening weekend.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm not saying it won't be entertaining or make money or commenting about it's themes. I'm saying that was a shit teaser imho.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                          Yeah basically this. The cast is good enough to warrant a look. Plus Marvel deserves the benefit of the doubt.
                          This.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I liked it.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              I am sure it will be fine, but that teaser did nothing for me.
                              But. . . kinda this, too.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Unless he makes his home base in a propped up Lego piece, Maus Haus will have missed the fucking greatest opportunity of all time to appease me.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X