POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    I feel like this thread should be soundtracked by Rage Against the Machine. Also Troy you're a fucking saint for keeping up with all of this shit and relaying it here.
    Yeah man. His wife might offer another opinion, but here, Troy's the Man.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Yeah man. His wife might offer another opinion, but here, Troy's the Man.
      Like I ever care what she thinks?
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Renaissance Technologies and their fundraising is now being circled about in terms of the main raid today.

Big aggregate company that pushes data around like cattle. Led by known White Supremacist Robert Leroy Mercer.

Images below:

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Mercer also runs Cambridge Analytica.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Saw pictures of FBI taping up all the windows with black plastic before they started flipping tables.
            It's not uncommon. Hell, I've done the "hand in the camera" move before.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              It's not uncommon. Hell, I've done the "hand in the camera" move before.
              Like a boss.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• All of my people are now starting to respond to emails and social media stuff. The last time I saw this many people so exhausted was in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

So, Trump = natural disaster?

Comment

• Trump threatening Comey over possibly having recordings is such a hilarious admission of guilt.

Comment

• Comey's reported response of indifference (essentially, 'if there are tapes, no big deal. I said nothing wrong on them') is all I need to know.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Major late night pow wow with the exhausted bunch. Pooling together what is known at the hour.

Comment

• When shit couldn't go any crazier

1. They took anywhere from 8-16 hours to seize materials in raid. Multiple cases, multiple people and tons of outlier discoveries.
                        2. Trump openly threatening Comey on Twitter just kicked open a new aspect of case.
                        3. Meaning that Comey can testify in open court and Congress about every word said between the two of them. Trump's tantrum pretty much declassified their conversations.
                        4. Trump can't cite executive privilege in that matter.
                        5. CIA is briefing the Supreme Court to prep them for what's coming. Roberts and Kagan taking the lead due to their background and position. Gorsuch is recused from all hearings on any Team Trump matters.
                        6. The words High Treason have been thrown around a great deal in the last 48 hours.
                        7. New case in NY State South District pertaining to Team Trump. Charges there are on Enterprise Corruption.
                        8. A lot of IC workers and related Intel hangers-on expect major shit before month end. Maybe before Memorial Day. Time table has sped up hard. The joke is 10 days from this Friday (5/12). But, that seems insanely fast for me.
                        9. The older Russian in the Oval Office this week with Trump when he had his Russian Press only pow-wow? That's his assigned handler from Putin. I didn't catch their names, but they're both known to be fluent in English and they stay on Trump's ass at all times.
                        10. Did anyone else see that John Dean is on Twitter? How weird is it that one of the guys who went after Watergate now gets to watch this shit unfold?
                        11. BONUS: Trump's twitter rants (deleted and/or saved) are legally admissible testimony.

Comment

• I must say that lately, Troy, updates to this thread are the first thing I look for when I visit the site. OK, second, after the It's Your Birthday thread. Maybe third if there's anything new on the Sexy Funtimes board.

Because, bewbs.

ETA: I swear, I have NEVER seen an administration this fucked up and corrupt in all my decades, nor the country so divided. And I remember living through Watergate from when I was a kid. Also, I'm so pissed off about all of this, I honestly hope there is a "swamp" draining throughout the entire government over this. For both parties, 'cause they each need serious house cleaning and more moderate representatives than what we've had for the past couple of administrations.
                          Last edited by Timothy225; 05-13-2017, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            I must say that lately, Troy, updates to this thread are the first thing I look for when I visit the site. OK, second, after the It's Your Birthday thread. Maybe third if there's anything new on the Sexy Funtimes board.

Because, bewbs.

ETA: I swear, I have NEVER seen an administration this fucked up and corrupt in all my decades, nor the country so divided. And I remember living through Watergate from when I was a kid. Also, I'm so pissed off about all of this, I honestly hope there is a "swamp" draining throughout the entire government over this. For both parties, 'cause they each need serious house cleaning and more moderate representatives than what we've had for the past couple of administrations.
                            I've got even more shit that came in overnight and this morning.

I usually like to pride myself on the ability to see shit coming. But, even my original prediction of gone by Labor Day now seems a bit stretched out.

Comment

• Brunch Time Political Bullshit

1. If your name isn't Barron or Tiffany, then you're a Trump that's going to face charges.
                              2. Michael Garcia (NY) is now the latest candidate for FBI Director. But, he's rising faster than lightning due to both parties' disdain for Gowdy and Christie.
                              3. FINCEN (Financial Crimes) will be a big part of what's coming next week.
                              4. Basically, start preparing for Future President Orrin Hatch.

Comment

• Hatch is 83 and, based on his positions, seems like he's quite a hoot at parties. Not sure how I feel about him, but he's gotta be better than the shithead we have now.

I read that the GOP is liking Merrick Garland, which is kind of odd, as Obama floated him for the Supreme Court. Why the love all of a sudden?

If the Trumps are nailed on FINCEN or RICO charges (saw that possibility elsewhere), when and how much of a stretch will the other Trumps not named Don do? And what of their empire?

Comment

Working...
                                X