No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spicer is so terrible at his job I almost feel bad for him. Wow.

And I should quit if I'm not going to fall in line? Go screw, bro.

Comment

• Watching all this ridiculous shit coming out of the White House...it's seriously playing like the republicans are letting him do what he wants so then when he is taken out, the can install Penis* and say, "look! He's not as crazy as Trump!"

*Ok, so I really didn't mean to type that. But I'll keep it, since Pence seemingly is a closeted homosexual and secretly wants the D
      Last edited by Ingrid; 01-30-2017, 08:13 PM.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
        Watching all this ridiculous shit coming out of the White House...it's seriously playing like the republicans are letting him do what he wants so then when he is taken out, the can install Penis* and say, "look! He's not as crazy as Trump!"

*Ok, so I really didn't mean to type that. But I'll keep it, since Pence seemingly is a closeted homosexual and secretly wants the D

It's a mix of things. Yeah, they want Trump gone. But, they also want to know what damage he has done. Apparently, the Pentagon and State Dept are more fucked up than people realize.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• What the fuck with that press release on Yates getting fired? Betrayal? Holy cow. Trump and/or Bannon are really Two Pump Chump-ing this thing.

Comment

• This one is for Iggy-

https://twitter.com/eppyad/status/826285457281519616

Comment

• Going through the overnight shit. Missed it due to ass early screening today.

I thought movie news nerds were a gabby bunch.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• The highlights

• Bannon and others still believe that Trump is compromised.
                • Trump is getting angry about having his phone calls with certain foreign powers being monitored.
                • Priebus and others are going off the cuff at press appts. Trump angry.
                • It's down to 2 SCOTUS noms, if Trump gets his guy...dude won't get appointed.
                • Pence wants to be in the room whenever Trump has a Russian issue. Protect 'ya neck.
                • Bannon is actively hunting for leaks in WH only. It is believed that up to 35 staffers are leaking to various outlets.
                • Priebus and Bannon practically coming to blows over the last week. People taking bets on balls out fistfight.
                • Plans underway to squash leakers with the Hatch Act. Looking to go around Congress out of fear that they won't support.
                • LGBT EO is effectively dead after outcry from higher up Pentagon and military officials.
                • Priebus and Ryan are trying to contain Trump, Bannon egging on, Pence sweating it out.

Comment

• https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatch_Act_of_1939

Comment

• You also missed Kushner being fucking furious...which means Ivanka is probably not thrilled. Daddy will never get to fuck his daughter. SAD.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      You also missed Kushner being fucking furious...which means Ivanka is probably not thrilled. Daddy will never get to fuck his daughter. SAD.

Dude, Kushner is so fucking small news with what's coming.

Highlights for today and tomorrow:

New focus on Jeff Sessions. Democrat leadership is planning a filibuster to slow his progress down.

Rubio fucked up and leaked info that RNC didn't want out. Bannon is making key officials sign NDAs about the EOs and bigger moves. If people can't legally talk about Trump's bullshit, it can't make the mainstream news.

Comment

• Non disclosure agreements? This is the government, and it's supposed to be for the people. How is that legal?
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Dude, Kushner is so fucking small news with what's coming.
                          Tiny. But considering the stink that was had over his son-in-law joining as his aide and confidant and a week in that being total shit isn't worth nothing.

Comment

• Just saw the Paul Ryan "fucking waste of time" video. Ryan and Bannon gotta be gone. Now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Just saw the Paul Ryan "fucking waste of time" video. Ryan and Bannon gotta be gone. Now.

Ryan is close to the big job and he's fucking melting down. Dude could've had his shot at being the next Gerald Ford.

Comment

• Democrats have shut down the confirmation votes for Mnuchin and Price. Price lied under oath and Mnuchin has been dodging questions, so this will be fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X