• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do we want?
    DEMOCRACY!
    When do we want it?
    WHEN WE GET THE RESULT WE WANT!!!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      What do we want?
      DEMOCRACY!
      When do we want it?
      WHEN WE GET THE RESULT WE WANT!!!
      No shit.

Also, Jenn's comment about how people are used to participation trophies rang true. It's sad that some people simply cannot bear losing.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I did have to laugh at something my younger sister who is in college atm posted. It was in regards to how some colleges gave the kids the day after the election off to "process" it.

Like, fuck yeah give me a day off but come on. Process it? The real world is going to chew these kids up.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Agreed. Buck up, buttercup...life doesn't always go your way. The worst thing that these places can do (colleges, work, whatever) is give people 'grief days'. Deal with it like a grown up. Life doesn't stop because your candidate lost.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• But college is supposed to be a safe space, Rob! Like home but with a mommy or daddy in every classroom! It's not supposed to be a place where you are challenged daily in an effort to prepare you for a world that isn't always fair and where you'll need to rely on yourself, and no one else, to survive!

Comment

• PLEASE!

There is a whole generation out there who now does not have the basic knowledge to get up and dust themselves off if things don't go their way.

Grief days and grief counseling if the candidate you didn't want wins the election?! Are they so lacking in life skills and learning that they don't realize that the only way to fix the system is to change the system and that there are checks and balances in place in that system to do just that? Have the schools so diluted the learning of American History that they don't even know that the Constitution of the United States of America is not only set up to change but has been changed several times in the past? It was changed to abolish slavery, give African-Americans the right to vote, give women the right to vote, etc. Has education become so dumbed down that kids are only being taught enough to take the tests that are deemed worthy to let them graduate?

In order to affect change one must enact change.
              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• 'You must spread some reputation around...'

Sorry, Jenn. I tried.

Comment

I want that Trumpmobile so.... MUCH.

ETA: Matt - got your back, and much thanks for wanting to rep the Mrs.!

Grief days? Really? Only days off I got when I went to college was if there was a hurricane warning since we were close to the Shore. Only real grief I had was if the hot and sexy nude model I was going to draw in class was replaced by someone who borderline fit the description of "human".

I swear, I'm a Democrat, I'm fairly liberal, and I'm a bit disappointed my pick didn't win. That's it. I don't need a fucking hug or a therapist or a dinky trophy (hell, where I work I can BUILD my own damn trophy - one unique enough as the unique little snowflake I am). I'm not even that pissed. If anything, I'm eager to see where we go from here, how Trump's going to react to his first Presidential crisis, and how he's gonna ride roughshod over Congress. Supposedly. Possibly. It's just talk at this point.
                  Last edited by Timothy225; 11-11-2016, 06:51 PM.

Comment

You're only saying it's sickening because of your privilege Rob.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm going to put this here because on Facebook I think I'd have to delete some folks. It is NOT ok to vandalize and burn shit you don't own because your candidate lost. GROW THE FUCK UP and find another way. I pay good money for the little bit of shit I own and if some mother fucker wrecked it because of an election I'm probably popping caps.

Be better people. Be better to one another, be better to yourself, and God Damnit be better to this country.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        I'm going to put this here because on Facebook I think I'd have to delete some folks. It is NOT ok to vandalize and burn shit you don't own because your candidate lost. GROW THE FUCK UP and find another way. I pay good money for the little bit of shit I own and if some mother fucker wrecked it because of an election I'm probably popping caps.

Be better people. Be better to one another, be better to yourself, and God Damnit be better to this country.
                        Agreed!
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I'm just loving all of the political sci drop outs who still think they know shit about shit.

What makes it worse is how legitimately creepy they're being about it. There is being pissed about a loss and what it "could" bring.

Then, there's unironically approving of the kind of shit that you spent 8-16 years accusing the Right of doing.

The irony is rich, but I wish it was a hot bowl of water that I could scald each of these motherfuckers with on FB. The right-wingers boasting are pieces of shit, the left-wingers wringing hands and rejecting any sound advice about why their cheater of a candidate got her ass kicked are pieces of shit.

If you were that fucking concerned about the possibility of a loss, you don't run easily the most demonized figure on the Left since Jimmy Carter.

But, hey! What do I know? It's not like I haven't worked in this field off and on since fucking High School. I'm sure that your Mother Jones subscription, your private group of flunkies and your devotion to making a change mean more than that.

You want to know why the Left and eventually the Right will lose? Because these armchair activists enjoy the luxuries of a life that affords them the concern to give a shit about any of this.

There is a Silent Majority and they don't give a fuck about your pet causes over their personal comfort. Never have, never will. Whether you want to hand wringe over that is up to you, but they elected their boy and he's about to make Left and Right both cringe.

On a lighter tip: that first sketch on SNL last night with Chappelle and Chris Rock was spot the fuck on.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• With all of that being said, let's take a breather and enjoy the Holidays. We've got until January before the turd encrusted Dream Team smears the back of the bowl.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              With all of that being said, let's take a breather and enjoy the Holidays. We've got until January before the turd encrusted Dream Team smears the back of the bowl.
                              Hear, hear!

We're stuck with Trump for the next 4 years, so best to acknowledge, move on, see what he gets accomplished in his first 100 days. Should be a decent enough barometer to see how his term will go.

Also, comedians everywhere are probably prepping enough Trump material to keep 'em going for God knows how long.

Comment

• I saw one headline the other day that said "hey, Democrats, maybe next time don't run someone because it's 'their turn'."

YEP

Comment

Working...
                                X