No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 2: Braindead strikes back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So here's an example of Ceej's laziness (well more so forgetfulness); He just stopped over quick to pick up some shit and I told him that I watched Ho1KC today and that you guys were gonna school his ass if he didn't watch Devil's before Friday. His response: "Oh shit, yeah, I totally forgot about that. I probably wouldn't have watched before then..."

Yep. That's our Ceej.

*insert Patton Oswalt's impression of The Dukes of Hazzard music here*
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't have time to read through all this thread etc, etc, but I want to say I like the new direction of the show. I less than three the new intro. A++, guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        So here's an example of Ceej's laziness (well more so forgetfulness); He just stopped over quick to pick up some shit and I told him that I watched Ho1KC today and that you guys were gonna school his ass if he didn't watch Devil's before Friday. His response: "Oh shit, yeah, I totally forgot about that. I probably wouldn't have watched before then..."

Yep. That's our Ceej.

*insert Patton Oswalt's impression of The Dukes of Hazzard music here*
        I will watch it by recording day.

As for all the talk about wanting more of me and whatnot, I realize that I am lazy however I will make an effort to bring a little more to that table. Knowing that you guys want more of my scatterbrain bullshit, skits, and songs is totally a motivator.

Its not always comedy gold but its usually at least comedy aluminum.
        You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

• Huzzah! The Panda has awakened inside of Ceej.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• OMG, is that really CJ posting or did Rob hack into that shit!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Crouching Cj, Hidden Panda. Lulz
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Cj View Post
                I will watch it by recording day.

As for all the talk about wanting more of me and whatnot, I realize that I am lazy however I will make an effort to bring a little more to that table. Knowing that you guys want more of my scatterbrain bullshit, skits, and songs is totally a motivator.

Its not always comedy gold but its usually at least comedy aluminum.

It's Comedy Zirconium, lunchbox.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Huzzah! The Panda has awakened inside of Ceej.

Comment

• That hat has really gotten around I see.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Indeed. Haha. That hat is fucking fantastic.

Comment

• That hat should be mailed around and we should all take a picture of us in it. Hahaha.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          That hat should be mailed around and we should all take a picture of us in it. Hahaha.
                          That = hilarious.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                            That = hilarious.
                            Seconded
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I agree, it would be Brain Dead's only flat stanley.

As for Jeepers Creepers, I'd like to see this. But Victor Salva is a convicted sex offender, so there's that.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I have seen House of 1000 Corpses once. I have also seen The Devil's Rejects once. I now own The Devil's Rejects. I have no plans on buying House.

House just felt too forced to me, like Zombie was trying real hard to make a great horror film. Reject's felt natural. Like Zombie relaxed and just made something simple without trying to be all "Dr Satan" crazy. And I feel it worked greatly.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X