Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• due to unforeseen circumstances, no new episode was recorded this week unfortunately.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I haven't felt this inclined to drink since seeing the Wolverine work print.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The only good news to come out of our predicament was a pretty awesome intro.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This is going require a phone call addressing "Podcaust Withdrawl".
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Haaa, I just remembered that we left a message last night from the wedding.
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• And for those of you that called in, rest assured your voices shall be heard....on the next episode!

Comment

• Holy shit, I can't wait for the new episode, if only for the intro we were able to record last friday. It came out great.

Comment

• I just though of something for a call. Something to address Podcaust withdrawl. Must get this in!

Comment

• new podcast tonight! IMMA GETTING STUPID DRUNK!

Comment

• Someone que up America Fuck Yeah ASAP!

And be on the look out for the Fahey Institute for Podcaust Withdrawl.

Comment

• Cant wait to here what the drunken wedding call sounded like, I dont even remember it
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• If the quality is good, it'll be in there. There are always a few calls each week where the audio is pure shit and we can't use it.

Comment

• How's my quality been? Usually comes in pretty well.

Also be on the look out for the call of me being buzzed. That was one Sapporo people. ONE!

Comment

• Usually okay, Ed. But if there are a bunch of them (which lately there has been) we try to pick one or two from each person. And since it's beena few weeks since we've recorded, voice mails will be split up in the next few casts.

Comment

• Makes sense.

But for myself I have one message per week, but if there are gaps. I don't call in for that week.

Comment

Working...
                                X