No announcement yet.

The Single Worst Movie that you've Ever Seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howard's not going to be a fan of the latest season of Damages.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Howard won't watch it.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
        HATE Martin Short.

I'm NOT being defensive...YOU'RE the one being defensive.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
          Howard won't watch it.
          Howard's missing out, Glenn Close is a goddamn pimp. Plus, the guy who plays her son, mmmmmm.

Comment

No doubt. However, I will not subject myself to his voice ever again. Something in the tone sets my nerves to tap dancing. Seriously.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

*In Sling Blade Voice*

Howard had a bad experience with Ed Grimley. Hmm mmm

Comment

ugh, HATED the Ed Grimley character.

Not a big fan of Short's either, but he had a couple of good moments. His lawyer guy AND his synchronized swimmer (with Harry Shearer) were fucking GOLD.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

I think I've ranted about it here before but the Haggis version of CRASH is so fucking terrible that I can't even think straight.

Comment

The Greatest Story Ever Told.

More like MGM had boner for a Jesus...amirite?
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

It's probably not THE worst film I've ever seen, but Lost in Space always springs to mind. Starts bad, gets worse. And worse. And worse still. Manages to waste Bill Hurt and Gary Oldman and the combined boobages of Heather Graham and Mimi Rogers. Dares to posit Matt LeBlanc as a leading man. Out JarJars JarJar with the worst digital creature creation committed to film.

Great trailer. Horrible film.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Yeah, 'Lost in Space' is pretty wretched. I will admit to liking the opening space battle with the bubble fighters, but that's really about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Yeah, 'Lost in Space' is pretty wretched. I will admit to liking the opening space battle with the bubble fighters, but that's really about it.

THAT. That's the only good part of the movie. I was so excited thinking about "What if a new Star Wars movie comes out and does stuff like this?"
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I saw Lost in Space in the theater and thought it was crap. Didn't think at all about how it would relate to Star Wars.
                            Last edited by Ed Hocken; 03-31-2010, 08:45 AM.

Comment

You know, Lost in Space doesn't really bother me. It's based on a campy quasi-shitty TV show. You can't have gone into the theaters expecting Shakespeare.

Comment

If you didn't watch that opening fight scene and think of B-Wings than you're not a Star Wars fan.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X