Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    That's cool. I could see the show prompting me to pick up some Flash trades.

Cmon, man. Sophia Bush. Remember that episode with Hailey's bachelorette party?
    I'm partial to Mark Waid's run on The Flash with Wally West. The first storyline is called Born to Run.

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Ok, I should have said ALL DEM FINE WHITE WIMMENS but still, the point remains.
    So which episode is this so I can skip to it. I think this show is on netflix.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

It's titled Near Wild Heaven, not that I keep up with such things. #LEAVEMEALONE #NOTMYFAULTALLTHEFINEWHITEWIMMENSWERETHERE
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Supergirl starts tonight. Hopefully it's good. Bummed that there is a probably no chance of a crossover, but I still want to check it out.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah no crossover with Flash/Arrow is a bummer. Hopefully CBS changes their stance. Just realized I'll be watching my first CBS show in years. Can't even remember the last time I watched CBS for something other than 49er games occasionally when they aren't on FOX.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I kind of liked Supergirl. Not sure if it'll hold my attention but Chyler is still fucking hot, Supergirl is hot, and I like the nerdy friend.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              I kind of liked Supergirl. Not sure if it'll hold my attention but Chyler is still fucking hot, Supergirl is hot, and I like the nerdy friend.
              I like Supergirl so far. I agree about Chyler Leigh. Didn't know one of the guys from Homeland was in this show too. I wonder how long until he's one of the villains.

Comment

was he that asshole leader of the DOE?

Comment

but it needs to be more than a "new convict" every episode

Comment

Yeah, he was Hank Henshaw, the head of the DEO.

Hank Henshaw is Cyborg Superman in the comics. I doubt they go that route. As far as I remember he was never involved with the DEO either, but I may be wrong.

Agreed about the "new convict of the week format." That shit gets old quickly.

Comment

If I was Kara I would super punch my sister in the cunt for being a super bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        If I was Kara I would super punch my sister in the cunt for being a super bitch.
                        Chyler's character seems like a smart woman, she probably wears kryptonite laced panties to prevent such an occurrence.

Comment

hahah, true but she sold her sister out something fierce.

Comment

re: The Flash

STREET SHARKS IN THE HOUSE

Comment

I dig
                                Spoiler: spoilers 
                              Firestorm 2.0
                              dude had more charisma than Arrow's brother did in the short time we saw him. Plus I really dig the FX for his character. He's a badass. "What's up Grey?"

Comment

Wow, never expected King Shark to show up on a show like this. It was awesome.

Spoiler: Spoilers 
                                So with the reveal that Iris has a brother, I guess this is how they introduce Wally West into the show, as her brother instead of her nephew as in the comics. I dig it. Was wondering how they'd explain Wally showing up when I read about him showing up this season. Love this show.

Agreed about the new Firestorm. Glad they are regulars in Legends of Tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X