No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chomping at the bit for all of this to finally play out so I can watch the local "But he's not a politician" ding bats to fucking flail for excuses.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just got back from popular Space movie that everyone is split on.

Emails says to expect arrests starting tomorrow. So, there's that.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Gotdamn do I wish I worked in NYC or DC right now.

Comment

• Gimme some good news, Troy. Seeing good shit on Palmer Report (and again, thanks for the link to that site...I've been reading it for a few weeks now and yeah, he's got a decent track record of being right) but I want more. I ended up losing sleep over this whole thing last night and I'd love to be able to put some fears to rest.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• http://gizmodo.com/russias-flickr-sh...hit-1795115123

This...

"
            When American reporters finally got to ask Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov about James Comey’s firing, later in the day, he was just as mocking in his tone.
            “I never thought I’d have to answer such questions, all the more in the United States of America, with your greatly developed democratic and political system,” Lavrov said sarcastically.
            “I think that it is even degrading for the American people to hear that Russia is managing the domestic policy of the U.S.,” Lavrov said. “How can a great nation, a great country, succumb to this and think in such categories?”"

Want to talk about poking the snake with a stick. I cannot believe the FBI (and CIA) aren't fucking PISSED about these Russian fucks mocking us and shit talking like that.

Comment

• Jesus. This shit needs to hit the fan. I only hope that we're not at war with Russia before all of this gets hashed out, because it's gonna destroy any relations that we have with Russia before it's over with.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Jesus. This shit needs to hit the fan. I only hope that we're not at war with Russia before all of this gets hashed out, because it's gonna destroy any relations that we have with Russia before it's over with.

Half are saying today, the other half are saying soon.

IC and Legal folks aren't saying shit, as they're working around the clock. All of my DC people are still out of contact.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• God I hope it's today. I need it to be today.

I'm worried about who is going to replace Comey.
                  https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rke/101517892/

None of those replacements should be anywhere NEAR that position.

For some positive news: https://www.vox.com/2017/5/11/156226...blican-protest

Comment

God I hope it's today. I need it to be today.

I'm worried about who is going to replace Comey.
                    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rke/101517892/

None of those replacements should be anywhere NEAR that position.

For some positive news: https://www.vox.com/2017/5/11/156226...blican-protest
                    McCabe would be another possibly autistic robot like Comey. So, that could work.

The race is actually between Gowdy & Christie right now. McCabe is on the outside. This piece is old, as the other two have been tossed already.

Comment

• Hey Troy:
                      http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...leaders-238268

what's the word on this? Is he going to throw Trump under the bus?

Comment

Hey Troy:
                        http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...leaders-238268

what's the word on this? Is he going to throw Trump under the bus?

He's one of the good guys, so it can only be promising. Plus, he's one of the ones obsessed with the future chain of succession (from what I hear).

Comment

• BIG NEWS:

GOP funraising offices in Annapolis are being raided now.

Reince Preibus is first to be indicted in RICO.

HAPPENING now.

Comment

• Link?

Comment

Link?

Hold on. I'll try to grab live video that can get past work filters.

http://www.wbaltv.com/article/fbi-se...g-firm/9639787

Comment

• oh sweet.

Troy, I hope you don't mind but I've shared this on DERP. If you do mind, I'll refrain from sharing anything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X