No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u1iTUSxA3wI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh that's great.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jEH-lXNrrSc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Cena is awesome.

Comment

• He has great charisma. It's just sad that his character is written so poorly most of the time on Raw. He needs a heel turn. That would be epic.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Seriously, like I said on FB, he's showing signs of The Rock here. And it's great.

Comment

• The match on Monday makes me even less excited for Gassed Actor versus Shaved Ape-rana: Once, Twice, Three Times a Lifetime.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What the hell is this WWF throwback shit on Raw?

Comment

• Every once in a while they do that just to bring out the old music/ring ropes. I think it was just an excuse to bring Taker out for the Punk angle. Also I really hope Punk beats Taker at Mania. It's time and honestly who better than the "best in the world" to do it?

Comment

• Oughta give him something because they ended a huge reign to give the belt to some dude who is pretending to be The Rock.

And maybe Taker will finally retire and be Fatback McCool for the rest of his days.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, the really porked the chicken by taking the title off of him. Imagine Punk vs Taker, title vs streak. Because honestly Cena/Rock didn't need the belt to draw.

Comment

• Or need to happen ever again, really.

But I agree, that would have made for a more momentous match-up than what we're getting.

Now it looks like 27 all over again in terms of rushing feuds for time.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Pretty much the last few years have been like that. Last minute plan changing to the benefit of absolutely no one. And the crazy thing is Super Cena will be holding the strap again.

Oh well at least I have Punk and The Shield to look forward too.

Comment

• The Sierra Club is the best thing about that show right now. Ambrose is a boss.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ambrose does everything the fucking right way imho. Dude has really made an impression on me and I don't hardly get excited about anything in wrestling these days. Reigns has some potential too if Ambrose rubs off on him.

Comment

Working...
                                X