Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, just get a few hits in then get the fuck out. If you stay in close you have to parry, but fuck that, I would go in for a few hits then when he's about to do that lava shit I would ninja run the fuck out of there. When he charges you, try and parry it, you can get a couple hits in after. Also, restart the level if you don't have at least 3 health packs. We had none, it was impossible, we restarted after an hour. Make sure you don't fuck up the QTEs, if you hit them, you do some good damage on that fucker.

I was playing with my brother and a friend, taking turns and this fight had us pissed and then after a while, demoralized.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• 3 packs? fuck, I made it to where I am on none.

arhghghghgh
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I get the fuck down to like 98% health and then I just scream at the tv.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• We started on hard, big mistake, if you're on normal, maybe 1 or 2 will do. I just know we could only take 2 or 3 hits from him before we were dead so we had to avoid him or parry as much as possible and we still decided to restart the level and get some health packs.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• ARHGHGHG. The game was going so goddamn well until this. I'll try your suggestion about restarting and seeing if that helps. thanks man!

Comment

• Oh yeah, the fucker regenerates health after a while, too. Zandatsu him in the glowing green area on his back to stop his regen.

Comment

• I have a feeling this may be one of the only MG games I will not beat. It's honestly not fun now. IT's a goddamn chore.

Comment

• AWW YEAH SHOCKIN' BIOS Y'ALL

(tomorrow, but still)

#GETHYPE #YOLO
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Agreed. If it wasn't a Metal Gear game, I don't know that I would have kept trying after a while. Fun game other than the last boss.

Comment

• The game was a blast up until this fat fuck of a senator. Then I'm just like WAT IS HAPPENING?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        The game was a blast up until this fat fuck of a senator. Then I'm just like WAT IS HAPPENING?
                        NANOMACHINES, SON!

Bioshock Infinite is the fucking goods. The intro... damn.
                        sigpic
                        360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Amazon deal got me. Tomb Raider will be here by Thursday.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            Amazon deal got me. Tomb Raider will be here by Thursday.
                            I think you'll dig it.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So apparently Biochock Infinite is The Shit.... Added to my list, along with Tomb Raider.
                              Last edited by Martin; 03-26-2013, 08:02 PM.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• First hour of Tomb Raider is brutal. I don't think a game has physically made me wince before. And it looks incredible cranked up on PC.

Comment

Working...
                                X