No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something will drop tomorrow. No idea of time, but I got a guarantee on it. Somebody wants to make a splash on the Holiday.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Something will drop tomorrow. No idea of time, but I got a guarantee on it. Somebody wants to make a splash on the Holiday.
      Hint? PM?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hope it's epic, 'cause after the fallout from Trump's visit with the G7, I ca't wait for this asshat to go already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Hint? PM?

No idea. At this point, it could be about anything.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Hope it's epic, 'cause after the fallout from Trump's visit with the G7, I ca't wait for this asshat to go already.
            What are you talking about, Tim? It was a YUGE success. World leaders were bigly impressed by Trump's strength, Power, and endurance!

Comment

• Especially the part where he rode around behind them in a golf cart.......I don't know anymore.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Merkel's getting pissed and talking big, but she doesn't have much of a leg to stand on. Her support in-country is dwindling and she can't get their Immigration Crisis under control.

Her best hope is that after we oust Trump, whomever pops up next pals up to her.

But, even with shitty May over in the UK...all of this is a destabilization effort against Europe. When you trace back who benefits from fucking with Europe, the UK and the US...it just points back to one person.

Comment

• So far, the big story just seems to be a restating of facts about the NSA during this debacle. Not a really big expose or anything.

Comment

• So, in other words...

Comment

• Saw things last night that the flashing red lights seen in the residence windows were Trump dipshit staffers running around with devices that help detects bugs or wiretaps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        So, in other words...

Apparently, it's the first half of the announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Saw things last night that the flashing red lights seen in the residence windows were Trump dipshit staffers running around with devices that help detects bugs or wiretaps.
                          Eavesdropping detection doesn't blink out in Morse code.

Comment

• Trump is Schrute.

https://youtu.be/PvuwG7Ak698

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              Eavesdropping detection doesn't blink out in Morse code.
                              Morse code? First I have heard of this. I saw people with videos last night with some bug detecting devices that flash red.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Morse code? First I have heard of this. I saw people with videos last night with some bug detecting devices that flash red.

If it's bug detection last night, then no one picked up on it. At first, they thought it was a fire alarm scare. Then closer to 11pm EST, it appeared to be a Morse code signal to the FOX News cameras across the street. 2 long, 2 long, 1 short.

I-S-O-N-U. Is On U. Eyes on you. Not the first time it's happened.

Also, the second part of today's news drop was just reconfirming what the NY AG's case was about. So, big news today = recaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X