Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    LJN was a long forgotten member of the Third Reich
    Yeah, LJN was awful too. JAWS, F13, the Back to the Future games...
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Randall View Post
      Fuckin a! Hated Goonies as a kid. I remember the exact moment the movie lost me was a long scene of kids tinkering with the genitalia of a small statue (David? Been a while.) It was like a PG version of that Clockwork Orange ceramic dong rape scene. And something that's always bugged me is the ability for that Asian kid's grappling hook to support like 9 people. It was some rope attached to novelty chattering teeth! I know it's a movie, but come on! Verisimilitude, Donner!

Also, Monster Squad is a great movie. Adventure, profanity, violence, fucking Stan Winston doing classic monsters, and one bad ass Dracula.

Wolfman's got nards indeed.
      THIS, every bit of THIS.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Matt, the end of The Explorers...well time has not been kind. Those alien designs, and the ship, it's all amateur hour. Everything leading up to it is aces though.
        Unfortunately, THAT. The ending always bugged me. Such a weird tonal shift.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          I will tolerate this Goonies hatred. But so help me God if someone breaths the words "Monster Squad" in a positive tone!
          Originally posted by Randall View Post
          Also, Monster Squad is a great movie. Adventure, profanity, violence, fucking Stan Winston doing classic monsters, and one bad ass Dracula.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

You called down the thunder!

Comment

Corniest part of The Goonies?

-
              That's all right. You and Brand are safe with your mom and me. That makes us the richest people in Astoria.

Comment

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  'Kelly's Heroes'...nice.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Okay I am ready for the ass kicking of a lifetime. I grow up watching the shit out of that VHS tape. I like the Goonies... once a Goonie always a Goonie. Oh and Goonies never say die. Fuck it really is as bad as you guys say it is! It was a cheese movie, dam. Was Flight of the Navigator that bad too?

Comment

Comment

http://ourvaluedcustomers.blogspot.c...-squad-is.html

Comment

Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
                          Okay I am ready for the ass kicking of a lifetime. I grow up watching the shit out of that VHS tape. I like the Goonies... once a Goonie always a Goonie. Oh and Goonies never say die. Fuck it really is as bad as you guys say it is! It was a cheese movie, dam. Was Flight of the Navigator that bad too?
                          Damn straight, Goonies never say die!

You know, I recognize that it's nothing more than a cheesy 80's kids flick, but ffs, this was my childhood. I wanted to be a Goonie and go on adventures and live in Oregon. I understand if you don't like it. That doesn't stop me from loving it.

Also, yes Phat, Flight of the Navigator is pretty bad but still awesome! I know you are but what am I? And to this day, only one of two things I can stand Sarah Jessica Parker in. SOMEBODY LASER THAT GD MOLE OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                            Also, the video game sucked.
                            SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH.

I saved Annie the mermaid countless times. You probably just sucked at it.

Also, as I assume everyone saw this coming: I dig on this flick. Is it great? No. Is it entertaining? Yep. It's got fucking Short Round and The Felddog in it. Plus Robert Davi and The Pants. High art? No. Movie better when high? yes.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Either way, "The Monster Squad" beats all.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Matt, the end of The Explorers...well time has not been kind. Those alien designs, and the ship, it's all amateur hour. Everything leading up to it is aces though. And Goonies II was a horrible clone of the fucking Friday the 13th game that I hated so much but could never stop playing.

FAIL.

Goonies II came first. Goonies II was great. F13 was shit.

The people that hate Goonies II are the people that couldn't figure the game out.

Comment

Working...
                                X