No announcement yet.

The Goonies: You're All Insane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate The Goonies. Only good thing about it is whenever I run across someone acting ignorant I get to scream ROOOOOOOOOOOOCKY ROOOOOOOOOOOOOAD at them to let them know. Fuck The Goonies. Give me The Explorers.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Give me The Explorers.
      Nice.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Also, the video game sucked.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I will tolerate this Goonies hatred. But so help me God if someone breaths the words "Monster Squad" in a positive tone!
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Wolfman's got nards, Jamie!

Comment

Never was a huge goonies fan. And being older now I'm sure kids screaming would make it shit tons worse.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Yeah, the videogame was terrible, but I still played it way more than I probably should have because I was bored a lot as a kid.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Don't get started on the NES sequel...

Originally posted by Ari

Comment

That game made me look like an utter moron years later in my teens when I asked people if they had seen the Goonies sequel yet, because I hadn't. FUCK YOU, KONAMI.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

*snickers*

That reminds me of when I was standing in a Blockbuster in 1996 and the clerk was going on about how he was getting calls from people asking if they had "Batman 4" on tape yet.

Comment

High five on 'Explorers'. I'm sure it doesn't hold up all that well, but I enjoyed the hell out of it when I saw it in the theater and on cable.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Matt, the end of The Explorers...well time has not been kind. Those alien designs, and the ship, it's all amateur hour. Everything leading up to it is aces though. And Goonies II was a horrible clone of the fucking Friday the 13th game that I hated so much but could never stop playing.

Comment

LJN was a long forgotten member of the Third Reich

Comment

If I remember the story correctly on Explorers, the film was fast-tracked into theaters incomplete. Studio needed inventory for that summer (1985) and basically took a work-in-progress version and released it. Basically what we can expect with X-Men: First Class this summer...
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Fuckin a! Hated Goonies as a kid. I remember the exact moment the movie lost me was a long scene of kids tinkering with the genitalia of a small statue (David? Been a while.) It was like a PG version of that Clockwork Orange ceramic dong rape scene. And something that's always bugged me is the ability for that Asian kid's grappling hook to support like 9 people. It was some rope attached to novelty chattering teeth! I know it's a movie, but come on! Verisimilitude, Donner!

Also, Monster Squad is a great movie. Adventure, profanity, violence, fucking Stan Winston doing classic monsters, and one bad ass Dracula.

Wolfman's got nards indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X