Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > PodCaust

PodCaust The place to discuss past episodes of PodCaust. NEVAR 4GET!

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
More drinking for Ceej! 3 100.00%
Less drinking for Rob! 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-25-2009, 04:25 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Oh fuck, Drunk CJ slams My Name Is Bruce! HELL YEAH!
Old 05-25-2009, 04:45 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Oh and I clearly see you meant to say Tarentino disowned Natural Born Killers.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:00 PM
is not Montel Williams

And for the record, I never said I loved Footloose. It was a funny article that got no responses.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:27 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Haha. But you ran with it for like a whole page, so I had to be the one to argue against it.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:35 PM
is not Montel Williams

Damn right I did. Better to have fun with a news story than get into a hate-spew over Spike Marshall.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:57 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I should post that blood alcohol chart in here too. You guys should get a breathalyzer for Rob during the cast.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:58 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

That would be kinda fun actually. Have every episode end with my BAC.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:01 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Might be a buzz killer. "Oh fuck. I'm dead!"
Old 05-26-2009, 09:03 AM
is not Montel Williams

Oddly enough, there was a breathelyzer at Ari's party on Sunday. Man did that thing go off many times.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:08 AM
Right meow!

See "pictures of podcaustians" thread
Old 05-26-2009, 09:14 AM
feels good man

Nah, I get drunk but not passedout/blackout/puking drunk. Just "Rob shouldn't drive or operate heavy machinery" drunk. I can handle my liquor.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:15 AM
Right meow!

I hear ya, but Scooter said he maxed out a breathalyzer that went up to .4

That is frat hazing drink till you die territory.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:24 AM
Right meow!

If you like Kinison you should read Brother Sam, a bio written by his brother.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:29 AM
feels good man

That's the movie that is being made.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:31 AM
is not Montel Williams

Shit, I wonder who would end up playing the guy?
Old 05-26-2009, 09:32 AM
feels good man

Dan Fogler is the guy I believe. We talked about it.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:33 AM
Right meow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
That's the movie that is being made.
Correct. Remembered that fact post, uh post.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:48 AM
Right meow!

R-o-b notoriously..................................oh god
Old 05-26-2009, 09:53 AM
feels good man

haha. I know i suck. Which is why it lasted 10 seconds before Ceej did it. Although, it was frestyle, just bad freestyle