No announcement yet.

Best Christian Slater Role

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK Young Guns 2...but who the fuck cares about that?
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
      OK Young Guns 2...but who the fuck cares about that?
      I do, he played a great role.... go watch the movie!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Oh shit, I had forgotten about Billie Jean....wow. God I loved that movie.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

And once again, unable to Netflix it. Dammit it all to hell!
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

So who's joining Hocken and I to go watch Gleaming The Cube at the New Bevererly Cinema on May 23rd at midnight? I'll be there for sure!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

I'm fucking jealous. I'll be there in spirit.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Look's like there also having a triple feature of Friday the 13th... not sure I could sit for that long in a theatre

Comment

In that theater, it may not be wise to do so. The seats aren't the best.

But goddammit LA Podcaustians, you must be there. Not only to see circa '89 Christian Slater solve the murder of his adopted Vietamese step brother. But you must do it for Rob, because he would want you to be there. That and it may or may not make him jealous. Just saying

Comment

Shit, Ceej and I would fly out there if actually made any money off of this site.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ari, you've got no excuse. Get your ass to the theater.

Comment

I may have to do this.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

HOLY SHIT! FREAKED IS PLAYING THERE AS WELL!

Comment

And Alex Winter is supposed to be there too.

Since Rob is unable to make it. Ari, do your thing and get Hal Sparks aka the Rob Surrogate in there.

Comment

Goddammit, I'd be there all the time for these flicks. Especially if you got to meet the people that created them. Holy shit. I'm super fucking jealous now.

Comment

My job is done.

Comment

Working...
                                X