X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We need your questions!

Originally posted by McMeatbag
    Somebody's been watching Primer...
    i fucking love primer. the first film that really portrays the possibility of time travel by a first time indie filmmaker, who financed it for $6k. insane.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Still haven't seen that movie yet. It's on my que, but in the middle somewhere. Maybe I'll have to rectify that by watching it on-demand tonight or friday before the podcast.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

but that time travel question wasn't from primer. it's kind of a mix between movies and books with the notion of time travel.

Comment

Oh I know, but I was hoping it'd jump start my brain a bit into answering your questions. I havent' had a serious conversation about Time Travel since highschool.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
            Still haven't seen that movie yet. It's on my que, but in the middle somewhere. Maybe I'll have to rectify that by watching it on-demand tonight or friday before the podcast.
            unless you're a savant, you might need to watch it more than once. i did to finally figure out that shit. that movie rightly deserved its sundance grand jury prize.

Comment

Is Ho Chi Minh really a sonofabitch? Does he in fact have the blue balls, crabs, and the 7-year-itch?
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

It was shot entirely in my neck of the woods. Shane Carruth needs to make a new, mind-rapingly-hard-to-decipher film.

P.S.

Have you seen any low-budget films recently that had an insanely genius premise? Or even an insanely good premise? Or a premise at all?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan
                  Is Ho Chi Minh really a sonofabitch? Does he in fact have the blue balls, crabs, and the 7-year-itch?
                  oh i'll answer this. yes and yes. and he is also a bastard for changing saigon's name to ho chi minh city. fuck him and fuck that name. it's still saigon you bitches!

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag
                    It was shot entirely in my neck of the woods. Shane Carruth needs to make a new, mind-rapingly-hard-to-decipher film.

P.S.

Have you seen any low-budget films recently that had an insanely genius premise? Or even an insanely good premise? Or a premise at all?
                    yes, yes he does. i heard some of the projects he might be working on but they don't sound anything like primer, which is a same. and were you asking me or rob as one of the questions?

Comment

how do you guys feel about earthbound and if you could get nintendo to release it, how would you go about doing it?

Comment

I'd say the question was directed to anyone excited about what he would do next.

If EB ever gets released, I might just never stop nerdgasming. Ever.

Something about a loaded gun, hostages in the Nintendo HQ, forcing Miyamoto to play WiiFit for 36 hours straight...that's the only way it would get released.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

do you agree with aristotle's "one swallow does not make a summer?"

since we talk about shows that we currently like, what shows do you still enjoy that have been canceled?

Comment

If you were boxers, what would your nicknames be?

Like "Iron" Mike Tyson or "Try My George Foreman Grill" George Foreman.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

do you believe in higher beings or lower beings, a la edwin a abbott's flatland: a romance of many dimensions?

Comment

do zombies have souls? do you believe that once someone becomes a zombie, they lose everything they once were or is it possible that their soul is still there, and that their hunger and need to feed just makes them lose sight of that?

Comment

Working...
                                X