No announcement yet.

Episode 4: Carny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw you watching this the other day on the Eggbox and was thinking, "what the fuck is CARNY?"

Comment

It's actually not bad. And we had no idea it was a Sci-Fi original. But during it we kept mentioning that it was weird that it had these really bad transitions. Obviously they were made for commercials.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

"I have three penises... but can only control one!"

Somewhat passable Sydney Greenstreet imitation, by the way.

Comment

Shocken...

Pure comedic GOLD!

"HAI GUISE!"

Comment

Haha. Fucking Shaun Hocken.....That ginger bastard. That is what made the whole commentary worth it in my opinion.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

And the well-chinned Mz. Shocken...

Comment

Haha. I'm pretty sure my invention of Shocken is the only worthwhile/funny thing I brought to this commentary. I apologize for the laughing at my own jokes haha. I need to maybe drink when we do these and not partake in other things.

Comment

Concurred...

Baltar makes you giddy like a schoogirl.

Still... nicely done! I had a blast.

Comment

Shaun Hocken? This I got to see.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                      Concurred...

Baltar makes you giddy like a schoogirl.

Still... nicely done! I had a blast.

Yeah, Ceej can do it, but I need to stay drunk. I'm glad you had fun with it.

Comment

Where's Episode 5???

You have a fanbase that needs tending to!

Comment

Oh it's coming today. And it's not good. haha

Comment

Not good as in 'not good movie' or not good as in 'we phoned in the commentary'?

Comment

Well the thing we talked like dicks over wasn't that good and there is only so much we could do. Bonus? It's only 21 mins long, so if it sucks, you're not wasting a lot of time.

Comment

Working...
                              X