Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens is I log in, and it does the "sending you to the forums" and I click on ANYTHING after it's redirected me and everything marks as read. Drives me insane, because it does this only at work. Wondering if there's some settings I can fuck with?

Comment

• I'll see if helper has any ideas.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That happened to me once, just as Billy described.

Also, I'm still having that redirect after login issue that I pm'd you about.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Tim....That's just.....

Ari knows I'm just yanking his chain. Mostly because I'm jealous of his dol...action figure collection.
          Oof! That editing makes me look like an asshole. Touché, Josh. Touché.

I know of few folks who can rival young master Ari's action figure collection. My only question is how does Sarah put up with the constant additions Ari has to have built to the house in order to contain them. All that construction, the sounds of hammers and drywall going up. Poor girl needs to sleep, y'know!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            That happened to me once, just as Billy described.

Also, I'm still having that redirect after login issue that I pm'd you about.
            He said that may be due to the fact you access this place from the old podcaust url. He said the redirect rules were a bit wonky.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well...unwonk them.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I come from forums.braindeadradio.cooooooooooooooooom

Comment

• Any way you can make a banner that links to the home page from the forums? Easier for the lazy of us.

Comment

• Been trying to, vbulletin is pissing me off.

Comment

• awesome, fuck you word press.

Comment

• ALWYN IS OBI-WAN. Almost lost the whole fucking site thanks to some auto update (turned that shit off now).

Comment

• That would have been unfortunate

Comment

• Props to Alwyn yet again! What does the update do anyway? Virus protection stuff?

Comment

• it was for some sharing buttons I had installed. WP said "HEY FUCKHEAD UPDATE YOUR SHIT CAUSE SHIT IS BANGING!" so I did. and it proceeded to fuck shit up.

Comment

• Sounds like WP was looking for a way to fuck your shit up, Rob. But Alwyn managed to fuck WP's shit up instead. Hope WP learns from this and won't fuck shit up, or else Alwyn will have to fuck WP's shit up again. And that shit will STAY fucked up, 'cause that's how Alwyn rolls.

Fuckin' folks shit up. Shit is fucked up.

Comment

Working...
                                X