No announcement yet.

Supernatural

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I grabbed the first two seasons the other day for about $25 canuck a piece. I'm gonna start on it as soon as I finish Pushing Daisies S1.
    "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

It's an awesome show. We fucking love it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I've been hooked on this show since the beginning. It's been on my uTorrent RSS feeds ever since. I love all the little pop culture and horror references they drop every episode. Little things like Sam's alias being "Wedge Antilles", make this show so much more rewarding for media junkies and genre geeks. Its definitely got writers that I can identify with. And yeah, it's got a great soundtrack.

As for the current season, [spoiler]*I'm doubting that Dean was pulled out of hell by an angel... I'm thinking that dude is either a herald of Cthulu or Gozer, or some other such old God. That would explain why the demon chick who had her eyes burned out like the psychic did was all hysterical and saying shit like "we're all dead". *[/spoiler]

Comment

Goddamn was this week's episode great. *Spoilers* So, God exists and so does Lucifer? Fucking awesome. And Bobby's "Ghost Panic Room" was the greatness. This season is shaping up to be one of the best ones so far.*end spoilers*
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Damn. This is the best genre show on television today. The mythology being expanded on with the parents Winchester was fantastic. And Yellow Eyes? GREATNESS. This season is fucking awesome so far.

Comment

Fucking loved the "Monster Movie" episode. That was fantastic. Always a fan of a shapeshifter, and the conversation he had about why he decided to "live in film" was great. This season is kicking all kinds of ass so far.

Comment

Goddammit you bastards. You need to watch this show. This week's episode with Ted Raimi was fucking great. The giant teddy was fucking hilarious.

Comment

The big teddy bear was my favorite part of the last episode!
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Jesus. This show is getting crazier and crazier. Seriously guys, check this show out!

Comment

Ok... fine.
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S_QjLMZbl8

Oh Dean....

Comment

Great episode last week. I dug the "twist". Also, kinda freaky. I can't believe that noone here watches this show.

Comment

Time to Netflix it I guess.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Totally. The mythology that the show keeps adding is fantastic.

Comment

I heard on the radio this morning that there is an episode of Supernatural called, "Chris Angel is a Douchebag".

Awesome.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X