No announcement yet.

Pick a movie for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the only needed to get lots of Cameron dick-sucking was 3D? I'm ashamed of you guys.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
      This was an Oscar nominated movie for Best Picture? No fucking way.
      I enjoyed this more than the Hurt Locker. I know THL is better movie, but Avatar entertains me more .
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Zombieland! Zombieland!
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I'd have gone with Zombieland. What'd you pick?
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Damn blue cat movie is some gay ass shit. You guys really liked this? Really? Consider my faith in you guys movie watching choices shaken.
            Windication!
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I agree on the Zombieland! It was one of the funniest things I saw last year. And you got to love Bill Murray's cameo.

Comment

Damn blue cat movie is some gay ass shit. You guys really liked this? Really? Consider my faith in you guys movie watching choices shaken.
                It was Dan Savage that said, it seemed really funny that this macho marine when in the body of the Avatar just wanted to play with his hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  It was Dan Savage that said, it seemed really funny that this macho marine when in the body of the Avatar just wanted to play with his hair.

I watched this again for the first time since my initial screening. Stephen Lang is such a fucking joke in this movie.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

No shit, I fully expected Lang to rise up after getting three spears to the chest.

It also cracked me the fuck up that the corporation didn't chew his ass out for endangering THE ENTIRE COMPOUND when he threw the door open.

Comment

Avatar was really entertaining because of the use of 3-D. Take that out of the equation and it's not near as entertaining. I'd rather watch ALIENS.

Comment

I still think The Abyss was his best non-Arnold work.

In fact, it may be his best. It's a tie between that and The Terminator.

Comment

'Avatar' was worth seeing for the 3D presentation...that was really something to see. As a movie, it's a mediocre ripoff of 'Pocahontas' and 'Dances with Wolves', that's it.

I agree with Ed: 'The Abyss' and 'The Terminator' are his best films.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

This was an Oscar nominated movie for Best Picture? No fucking way.
                            How can anyone defend this movie? Because it's pretty? And the awesome 3D?
                            So the only thing needed to get lots of Cameron dick-sucking was 3D? I'm ashamed of you guys.
                            Seriously guys. I've got to wonder if the 3D glasses you were wearing, weren't really blinders. Awful movie.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Dude, it's like you're not reading any of our comments. Most of us only enjoyed it due to the 3d. That's it.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Seriously guys. I've got to wonder if the 3D glasses you were wearing, weren't really blinders. Awful movie.
                                I had been saying this for months, MONTHS!

Comment

Working...
                                X