X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cottage cheese is Satan's Semen.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I'm gonna have some Satan's Semen for an afternoon snack just to spite you motherfuckers.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        As cottage cheese is associated with something else in my mind....ladies?
        What am I missing here?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          Nixon liked cottage cheese.

'Nuff said.
          Complete derail (sorta). Shame that Nixon was so damn paranoid (and wont to give into his paranoias) as he didn't do a bad job as president but Watergate will forever stain his name.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Throw some Geftilefish in there and you got a receipe to induce vomiting.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Jobe View Post
              What am I missing here?
              I can't be the only one to remember this from sex ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                What am I missing here?
                Guys can get it too. Fat on the thighs are said to resemble cottage cheese.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

That's not what I was going for.

But, there are times I believe when ladies have an infection or an STD that the discharge can resemble and have the consistency of cottage cheese.

Godammit, typing this out makes me want to vomit.

Comment

I know what he's talking about. And although, yes, I'm with Matt, I happen to like cottage cheese, I disagree with Ed. Legend has it that it can look like or have the consistency of that, but it really doesn't.

Food that sucks for me - cooked carrots, cooked celery and cooked cauliflower. Raw, they're great. Cooked, get them out of my face.
                    Last edited by Lisa; 03-15-2010, 10:27 AM.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Steamed carrots/cauliflower = AWESOME
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Steamed carrots are fine but very very tastless.

Unless you have a stew going.

Comment

hate cauliflower. it has virtually no taste and absolutely ravages your breath.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I can't eat cauliflower, (western) Brocolli (the chinese one is cool I guess) or Brussell sprouts. They taste like Satan's testicles.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Thoughts on Broclaflower?

Comment

I fucking love steamed veggies. I know the taste is virtually non existent but it makes me feel good just eating them.

Comment

Working...
                                X