Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    So do you think this Flashpoint timeline lasts for a significant part of the season, or just a few episodes? Curious to see how they tackle this story, it probably will be very different from the comic but I figure at the very least, Barry won't have his speed, at least for a bit, although they already did this last season. I wonder if this somehow leads to bringing Supergirl into the same Earth or if it even has an effect on Arrow or Legends. Hmmmm.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I legit want it to be all season and I want new versions of EVERYONE to show up.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My son and I are not happy with Legends of Tomorrow because Snart.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Snart is the BEST. I gave up mid way through the season since I read they are course correcting for the second season but Snart was ALWAYS the best part of any episode and was always the BEST part in the Flash when he showed up.

Did they do something shitty with his character?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• !

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Snart is the BEST. I gave up mid way through the season since I read they are course correcting for the second season but Snart was ALWAYS the best part of any episode and was always the BEST part in the Flash when he showed up.

Yes, Snart is the best, and yes, they did something shitty.

I mean, it's an easy retcon because of the time travel gig but it was still shifty.

Comment

Snart is the BEST. I gave up mid way through the season since I read they are course correcting for the second season but Snart was ALWAYS the best part of any episode and was always the BEST part in the Flash when he showed up.

You should go and rewatch the whole season just for the Snarty goodness. He gets more to do, perhaps, than any other single character.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Yes, Snart is the best, and yes, they did something shitty.

I mean, it's an easy retcon because of the time travel gig but it was still shifty.
                  what did they do to him? I saw up to it was revealed that
                    Spoiler: spoilers 
                  Heatwave became the bounty hunter that was hunting them

Comment

• that part was kind of cool because then Heatwave had a lot more to do. But then

Spoiler: spoilers 
                    Snart dies trying to save the team and defeat the Timemasters who were revealed to be working with whatshisface, the bad guy, all along.

I guess the plan is that Snart will no longer be part of the team but will show up regularly on Legends AND The Flash.

Comment

• well then I"m glad I gave up. He was the only thing I really liked about the show. But again, they say they are completely changing everything for season 2 so I'll give it another go then.

Comment

• so Preacher....

I can't tell if I like it or not yet. I enjoy parts of it, but it's so slow still. It really needs to pick up the pace.

Comment

• Still watching Preacher but I'm not loving it yet. Might give it the whole season but may just drop it soon too.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• This week's Preacher wasn't bad. That shit with Quincannon at the end caught us off guard.

Comment

• Preacher got good. Real good.

That hotel fight was fucking amazing.

"GO TO HELL EUGENE."

snapssss

Comment

• Finally finished this season of Arrow. Ugh. Like half of these episodes were filler. That last fight was lame. And no Ollicity? Booourns. I really hope they figure out how to make next season not suck so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X