X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell yeah, I loved Monsters.

Comment

• Could be interesting.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Oh, Edgar Wright made another classic movie. Of course he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Oh, Edgar Wright made another classic movie. Of course he did.
            Spoiler: Spoilerzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 
          Up until that fuck up of an ending. Go as far to say it single-handedly ruined the film for me. Literally turns into Threads in the last 5 minutes. For no explainable reason.

Pegg's best performance BTW.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              Spoiler: Spoilerzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 
            Up until that fuck up of an ending. Go as far to say it single-handedly ruined the film for me. Literally turns into Threads in the last 5 minutes. For no explainable reason.

Pegg's best performance BTW.
            Yeah, the very ending is a little weird.
            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• It grows on you.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Shocked that a theatre here is showing it, but quite happy nonetheless.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THE WORLD'S END was really good. The epilogue was a bit surprising but the preceding two hours were so entertaining I'll let it pass. Frost going Beast Mode in The Honeycomb (?) was fantastic. Really, all the fights were good. I just wish Pike was given more to do.

Comment

• Word is apparently very good on GRAVITY. I haven't read any of the reviews (I'm maintaining my blackout for it) but the headlines seem very positive.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Word is apparently very good on GRAVITY. I haven't read any of the reviews (I'm maintaining my blackout for it) but the headlines seem very positive.
                      That's awesome. I hope it does well.
                      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Word is apparently very good on GRAVITY. I haven't read any of the reviews (I'm maintaining my blackout for it) but the headlines seem very positive.
                        I hear you bud. I want to see some people I respect say, 'Thumbs up!', but that's it. I'm sold and I don't want to know more until I'm sat in an IMAX theatre - other than, 'See it'.

Plus, even with the films I've enjoyed this summer, I feel largely burned by an over-abundance of either sequels, re-adaptations or plain generic stuff. Gravity looks like a relatively original winner from where I'm sat.

Comment

• Kurt Russell in Fast and Furious 7?????????????

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• soooo good.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I remember a time where I had to hold my Fast fandom close to my heart. NOW ALL OF THE PEOPLES RECOGNIZE THE GREATNESS!!!!!
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X