No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concussion looks like it could be pretty good.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Blowback is already starting for it. Current scuttlebutt is that Disney TV networks are going to pull TV spots for it.

NFL doing that gangsta lean on ESPN.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So Paul Reiser is playing one of Burke's ancestors in this?

Comment

• Sinister 2

Whoa boy. What a tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurd. It's 90% kids and Bagul. The first one was super effective because they almost never gave us either of those things. And Shannon Sossamon had like a Georgia southerne belle accent but she was from Indiana? And it only lasted like 20 minutes. Then one of the kids was like this prep school posh British kid but he also was from rural bumfuck Indiana? Woof.

Comment

• BUT KROL SAID IT WAS NOT BAD. WHO DO I BELIEVE?!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• FOLLOW THE MONEY

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                FOLLOW THE MONEY
                The money can silence the Ginger uprising.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• ANDERSONVISION CAN BE PAID OFF

ARTISTIC INTEGRITY?!?!?

Comment

• Can't fund revolution with a coke and a smile.

Comment

• It's about ethics in film journalism!

Comment

• QT plagiarized the plot for H8ful?

hmmmms

Comment

ANDERSONVISION CAN BE PAID OFF

ARTISTIC INTEGRITY?!?!?

I need the funds to create my dream of a planned community of hedonistic psychopaths that are plotting to overthrow measured units of time.

Comment

• I wondered how long it was going to take somebody to make that connection.

The truth is the conceit of Hateful Eight was super typical of Western dramas of the era. Fixed location, murder mystery and a sly manipulation of expectations.

If you're going to call that plagiarism, then you've got 500 other films to throw on that bonfire.

Comment

• well yeah, and QT has never denied this is what he does. I just thought that was an interesting read.

Comment

well yeah, and QT has never denied this is what he does. I just thought that was an interesting read.

It's interesting to a point. But, it's like the idiotic fan film theories. 99% of them destroy healthy discourse by being the written equivalent of a motormouth pothead taking one too many hits and trying to share with the group.

Comment

Working...
                                X