• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    That's for pussies.
    You're crazy. B-Wing looks badass.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

Gets my vote!

Comment

• It looks like a fighter for Christians. It also looks like you'd get motion sick from flying the damned thing, considering that the axis of rotation keeps varying with how the cockpit spins around the engine compartment.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• WHAT IF GOD WANTS TO SAVE SPACE MATT??!?!?? EVER THINK OF THAT?!?!?!? HUH???!!!!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What does God need with a starship?
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              I remember hearing something about Matthew Vaughn's idea of getting Chloe Moretz as the lead for his take on a new trilogy - good idea! Center the next trilogy around a female lead, and Moretz looks like she could be related to Mark Hamil's Luke Skywalker (make her his granddaughter, a Jedi padawan), have her team-up with one of the Solo kids or their offspring. Shit, Lando must have a kid or two by now, right? Throw in a Wookie or another alien, maybe a droid (a new character - I can live without R2D2 and C3P0 unless it's a cameo or something), and there's your group of heroes.

Then have 'em fight some space pirates or mercs from what's left of the Empire, or the rise of a new Sith Lord (Lady? C'mon - need more women in these films kicking ass and taking names!) or Sith army.
              Basically make Episode VII an intergalactic Wizard of Oz.

Bring that shit on!
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Touche'

<object height="315" width="420">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WYW_lPlekiQ?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="420"></object>
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The shittiest one in Rogue Squadron? The Space Gremlin? Yeah, no.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

*brofist*

fuck yeah it does. B-Wing is the shit.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I said it on a recent episode of BDR and I'll say it here again, I want a Black Hawk Down type of flick (shit, even a Top Gun type would be nice) with the X-Wing squadron.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So you want queer cinema Star Wars?

That'd be pretty entertaining actually.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yes. I don't need jedis and shit. I'd actually kill for a "war movie" but with xwings and whatnot.

Comment

• The j-word is not welcome in this house.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              The j-word is not welcome in this house.
                              Russ! Shocked! Shocked I am at such an attitude! Never would have taken you for a dark sider! Sith lover! Palpatine worshipper!

Bet all the lightsabers in your house have RED blades, too, huh, Mr. "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering?"

Comment

• Lifesavers are more threatening at this point.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X