BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I figured it was a SW crossover with these guys:

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
      I love this except for the shotgun in Bat's hands.
      I kind of love it because of the shotgun. I mean, it's a normal dude flanked by an alien and a goddess. He needs SOMETHING to be badass.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I figured it was a SW crossover with these guys:

Heh, I suppose they could be, Troy did say it was some sort of dream sequence. They can't wait for the new Star Wars either.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Cut to Bruce Wayne being upset because the Supes/Zod fight from the first one destroyed the theater he was going to go see the new SW at.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Cut to Bruce Wayne being upset because the Supes/Zod fight from the first one destroyed the theater he was going to go see the new SW at.
            The true reason they go at each other.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I bet that shotgun is some kind of rad Waynetech thing. Either it shoots electric whatsits or fancy kryptonite buckshot. Ooh! Maybe it's a gun for taking out superman but he's using it instead to help stop Doomsday.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                I bet that shotgun is some kind of rad Waynetech thing. Either it shoots electric whatsits or fancy kryptonite buckshot. Ooh! Maybe it's a gun for taking out superman but he's using it instead to help stop Doomsday.
                Oh, no doubt. I'm just not a fan of how he looks in that shot with a shotgun. I assume this is Batman under extreme circumstances using some sort of anti-kryptonian gun and not a sign of a gun nut Batman.

Comment

• It is kind of the equivalent of Black Widow doing a tactical reload while the camera swirls around the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                    I love this except for the shotgun in Bat's hands.

Parademons?
                      Spoiler: Not as long as the Kirby Estate is pissed. 

Going from memory, but this is a scene from Batman having the nightmare about a Superman controlled Earth. The winged soldiers are Lex science fodder.

This movie is an even mix of rich Uncle Moneybags Luthor and a Lex that gene splices and fucks around with science.

Doomsday is a botched attempt at reanimating Zod.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Ooh! Maybe it's a gun for taking out superman but he's using it instead to help stop Doomsday.
                      JEEZE GRAVE SPOILERS OR SOMETHING

Comment

• Trailer looks fucking amazing to me, LOVE Afflecks Bruce voice/Batman voice.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Also, acknowledging that the only reason Batman isn't dead is because Superman doesn't want him so goes a long way in my book. I don't give a fuck what the comics show, Supes could heat vision Bruce from the the heavens or a myriad of other ways to dispatch him ALL from a distance. IE away from kryptonite.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Agreed.

Not to be dweeby (too late) but Superman is an indestructible god, a mistake made by both Singer and Snyder (as much as I dug their films). There is just no drama in having any non demigod character face him off. They will fucking lose, every time.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Also, acknowledging that the only reason Batman isn't dead is because Superman doesn't want him so goes a long way in my book. I don't give a fuck what the comics show, Supes could heat vision Bruce from the the heavens or a myriad of other ways to dispatch him ALL from a distance. IE away from kryptonite.
                              Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                              Agreed.

Not to be dweeby (too late) but Superman is an indestructible god, a mistake made by both Singer and Snyder (as much as I dug their films). There is just no drama in having any non demigod character face him off. They will fucking lose, every time.
                              This. I know WAY too many folks, fans and otherwise, that are convinced Batman could mop up the floor with Superman, because Batman is a smarty-pants ninja action tough guy.

None of which means dick to a guy who could laser blast or freeze someone from a distance, or rip that someone's head off with lightning fast speed before he could open a lead-lined box on that someone's utility belt.

Comment

• Or you know, OBLITERATE A WHOLE FUCKING CITY IN LESS THAN 12 MINUTES.

Comment

Working...
                                X