No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warcraft apparently has no pandas but fucking Suicide Squad has a panda.

"With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• SS - 1
      Warcraft - 0
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Warcraft has Ben Foster as Medivh

WC - 1
        SS - 2

2? because Harley is awesome and Rob has a cartoon fetish

Comment

• She at least sounded like Harley in one clip.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I like David Ayer's other films so I'll forgive Harley's look. More importantly, Robbie acted and sounded like Harley which was great. I like the footage so far. No sign of Deathstroke though, is he not in it? I thought I read he was the villain they were going up against.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• And what's up with Batman totally being in it? Is this leading into the Batman solo film?

Comment

• I think it's supposed to be a link for Justice League.

Comment

• That seems weird. I figured it would lead into Harley/Joker against Batman in a solo movie. And Wonder Woman as the JL link in BvS.

Comment

• Suicide Squad looks actually a bit interesting, if only for Harley and Leto's Joker. The guy's a strong actor, so you know it will be good, no matter how retarded he looks.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• but he looks soooooooooooo retarded
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He does, but he had the right vibe in that trailer.

Comment

• I'll have to agree with you on that. Hopefully he outshines the terrible look. HOPEFULLY

Comment

• Lot of people thought Heath looked stupid and couldn't do it either. I am hopeful.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Lot of people thought Heath looked stupid and couldn't do it either. I am hopeful.
                              It's what I'm getting at. I thought that too, and he was fantastic.

(mind you, Leto's Joker still look twice as dumb as Ledger ever did)

Comment

• I'm hopeful, but we can agree he does look terrible though, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X