No announcement yet.

Prometheus and ALL OTHER NEW ALIEN/PREDATOR SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should not have watched that new trailer because it gives up a lot but it is fuckin' rad.

Comment

• Re: the newest trailer - Most if not all Alien movies turn into Ten Little Indians at some point when it comes to characters getting whacked, so no surprises there. The lead female will probably be the sole survivor, there'll be an open ending for the next sequel, etc.

Still, even though a lot of the plot's been revealed, I'm onboard for this.

Comment

• Love it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So...

Spoiler:  
          the dog tag belongs to Rapace's character and the hooded figure with the gun is David? It's my guess the planet they land on is the one Noomi and David were traveling to at the end of PROMETHEUS.

Comment

• I thought she was going to be in the movie?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And yes to the hooded figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Re: the newest trailer - Most if not all Alien movies turn into Ten Little Indians at some point when it comes to characters getting whacked, so no surprises there. The lead female will probably be the sole survivor, there'll be an open ending for the next sequel, etc.

Still, even though a lot of the plot's been revealed, I'm onboard for this.
                Shit trailer. Reveals waaaaaaaaaay too much. I'll watch, but far from a theater mullah for me. Guardians has my May monthly money.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• You're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I thought she was going to be in the movie?
                    Oh, really? Then I'm not sure. Could be for one of the other crew members, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      You're nuts.
                      1- Prometheus was shit.
                      2-A trailer like that is shit. Movie looks good, but it basically spoiled a lot. Meh.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Rapace is in the movie. Briefly.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                          Rapace is in the movie. Briefly.
                          Who's leaking to you? Because I heard it's a featured scene ala what Pearce got in Prometheus. Briefly makes it sound like Luke at the end of Force Awakens.

Hell, I'm not even sure Franco could be called briefly in the movie.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• My understanding is its one scene, and that's it.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              2-A trailer like that is shit. Movie looks good, but it basically spoiled a lot. Meh.
                              That's my issue, besides Scott trying to recapture his youth and fan pandering.

Those trailers gave away some major kills. Plus releasing a cut scene officially before the film even opens (and yes probably the bulk of Franco's already brief role).

It's Fox going "Fuck it!"
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X