No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond Marv and the prospect of Eva Green as Ava Lord, I can't find a reason to be interested in another trip to Frank Miller's town.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Non-Stop is getting legit reviews. Is it really good? If so I want to see it tomorrow night.

Comment

• It's Liam Neesons. You know the answer already man.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It has been roundly slammed from what I've read. Sounds shit.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
            It has been roundly slammed from what I've read. Sounds shit.
            I have honestly not seen one bad word. The sites I've read and everything I've seen on twitter has been positive.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Non-Stop is getting legit reviews. Is it really good? If so I want to see it tomorrow night.

The last 30 minutes are almost Orphan good. Everything else is ass.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So it's a Liam Neesons movie? Got it.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Empire gave it one star, someone on AICN disliked it and Mark Kermode said it was garbage.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Hardly a sampling size of people I agree with on the regular, but it looks more generic than his last thriller movie that didn't have wolves or hot stolen white women in it.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• But guys.

It's Liam Neeson. ON. A. PLANE!
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Beyond Marv and the prospect of Eva Green as Ava Lord, I can't find a reason to be interested in another trip to Frank Miller's town.
                        That. I mean, I liked Sin City, but I've seen in theater once, and I've never watched it again.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                          But guys.

It's Liam Neeson. ON. A. PLANE!
                          I think you mean Liam Neesons. ON. A. PLANE!

Comment

• "It's motherfucking Nesson, ON A MOTHERFUCKING PLANE!"

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              I think you mean Liam Neesons. ON. A. PLANE!

A. PLANE!
                              isn't big enough to carry Liam Neeson's cock.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X