New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're part of the problem Hughes.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'll watch it on a loop if someone promises that it'll make Rose Mcgowan go away forever.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        You're part of the problem Hughes.
        And I'm fine with that. The people in it (Forte, Nolte, Crews) means I'll watch it. Sandler doesn't offend me like most people. It's good background noise.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So is drowning kittens, but you don't see me doing that! :-D
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm not expecting it to be GREAT! but I'd like to laugh a few times. I honestly didn't give a shit about the movie before the trailer. I dunno what it is, but maybe because everyone is already on board with hating it before it comes out that I feel the need to do the opposite.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I think people have been on the Sandler hate train a LONG time before this turd.

Comment

• well yeah, I just meant this particular flick. Seriously though, the amount of talent in the movie means at least one watch on a Saturday afternoon with some beers,

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7Kf1WAcs6gs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• That looks fucking great.

Comment

• YES THE BLANK HOLE IN YOUR POST LOOKS AWESOME

Comment

• jesus, am I going to need to provide descriptive commentary on every video now?

TELL YOUR WORK NOT TO BE LAME OR GET BEHIND SOME PROXYS SON

Comment

• For the record that trailer is for the new flick Don Verdean with Rockwell, McBride, Ryan, and Forte.

Comment

• That looks funny

Comment

• So Blomkamp's Alien movie is now on indefinite hold? BOOOOOOooooo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                So Blomkamp's Alien movie is now on indefinite hold? BOOOOOOooooo.

That's what supporting the Martian gets you.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X