Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Framed up my First Blood print.

The gold flake in it is awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Totes jelly. I have no nice posters anymore.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That's a beaut.

Watched TIMECRIMES yesterday to see if I'd be interested in the vinyl. I thought the score was just okay (I like what the composer did with the bass track) but the whole package represents the film very well, especially the variant vinyl, so I'm going to try for it. I hope my variant luck continues.

Comment

• Finally got the Man of Steel print. The quality is astonishing.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Newest batch of prints hung. Have to swap out a few every few weeks.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Newest batch of prints hung. Have to swap out a few every few weeks.

Nice. Mondo's business model can go fuck itself, but nice setup.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Thanks man. Still have about 7-8 that I need to frame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Thanks man. Still have about 7-8 that I need to frame.

I've got a ton to frame too. But, my wife is demanding wall space left alone in my basement office/theater/torture shed.

Plus, we've got fire sheets/walls inside of the wall itself...so my ability to hammer shit in is kinda fucked.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So nice, so jealous.

Comment

• Kinda bummed I didn't get the variant TIMECRIMES vinyl. I guess the luck had to run out eventually.

Comment

• I'm not even a huge HALLOWEEN fan but I'm tempted by that vinyl and print tomorrow.

Comment

• Pick me up the one where the house is his lips. KTHXBYE!!! SOOO SICK DOH, that's the vinyl and yeah. WAAAANT!!!
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Bah, I missed the drop because I had to fix the security system for the building. Still managed to snag a vinyl, though.

Comment

• if someone wants to buy me a vinyl that would be awesome!

Also, here's Florey's version on my buddy's site.

http://printhoarder.bigcartel.com/pr...ween-by-florey

Comment

• So Lesley secretly bought this a few weeks ago.

awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X