This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    It's good, but I liked Bastion a LOT more. Bastion is an all time great for me, but I couldn't bring myself to even bother beating Transistor.
    Bastion = MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Bastion = MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
      u so krazee

Comment

• Darkest Dungeon is amazing. I want to play more, but I am going to try and just do a dungeon a week or so until it's in full release. I don't want to be burnt out before the new areas and classes come out.

Played more GTAV last night. Fuck. I really love GTAV. I am slowly working through the campaign again, and I want to get everything done so I can do the Lester missions to make money and then just fuck around and explore the world.

Comment

• Game did absolutely nothing for me. Transistor is much more interesting to me.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Playing Resident Evil Revelations 2. For 5 bucks it works for me. Plays just like the 3DS one and I'm digging it.

Comment

Game did absolutely nothing for me. Transistor is much more interesting to me.
              Having your controller speaker on really adds to the gameplay with the sword talking strictly through it. I am digging it.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Playing Resident Evil Revelations 2. For 5 bucks it works for me. Plays just like the 3DS one and I'm digging it.
                Beat this episode this morning. Some nice callbacks and tension. Raid mode is legit. Curious to see where this story goes. Nice twist at the end of this one.

Comment

• Is Rogue Legacy supposed to be Ninja Gaiden hard or have I just gotten old as fuck?
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh it is not a fuck around game, to be sure. It's fun when you get the hang of it, but that can take a while.

Gotta be diligent and shake off the frustration, as you have an unending supply of successors who will get you to the end.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I am fucking TURRRRRRRRRRRRIBLE at Rogue Legacy, but it's great.

Comment

• Yeah, once I got giantism and dwarfism I was in.

Comment

• Rayman Legends is fun. It's like old school Mario and Donkey Kong Country games without the soul-crushing difficulty Nintendo uses these days.

Comment

• Playing various Metal Gear Solid games, again, trophy cleanup. Finally watched Metal Gear Scanlon which led to me playing Metal Gear again.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I went through your trophy list last night for fun. Are you secretly a robot?

Comment

• Tomb Raider is free on the Xberx, so I'll revisit that one. But this weekend.......All the warchiefs are going down. And by all I mean IMGONEDIESOMUCH

Comment

Working...
                                X