Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this on Steam for PC by chance? I could see playing RE again.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I know it's on PC, not sure about Steam though.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, it went up for sale this morning on Steam.

Comment

• I still have my GC because of this game. So pumped to haul ass through this again in HD. Best fucking game/remake of all time.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I can't deal with the inventory management and control of RE games but the story is so convoluted and crazy that it keeps me interested...says the guy who has both Wii light gun games retelling the story sitting high on his pile of shame.

Comment

• Wii games were the shit. Dug them even more on the PS3 when they were apart of the PS+ program a while back.

I'm just trying to be a good adult now and hold off until next paycheck to get this game, but fuckkkkkk it's hard.

Comment

• Wait, is it true that the remaster ditches the live-action cutscenes (or at least the cast intro at the start) and removed/changed some of the dialogue? Never played the GC version

That's half the reason I wanted to buy it.. need dat cheese
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• the live action hasnt' been around since the PS1 days. Even then that shit was wack because it was edited for our sensitive American eyes. Everything in the remake is cg.

Comment

• Because I want to feel miserable when I play a game, I picked up Valiant Hearts last night.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ain't that some bullshit..

I actually bought Resident Evil PC when it first came out, I never owned a PSx until years later (this was before I even knew what a video card was and was soo pissed I couldn't play RE until I purchased a fucking Monster card months later). The PC one featured all the uncut FMVs, so other than playing RE1 at a friend's house prior I had never known any different.

Maybe I'll just fire up the PSX version if I get the urge to play it.. The damn Nintendo DS version even had the (edited) live action intro. I'd still prefer it over CGI. No CGI Wesker combing his hair back! #givemelibertyorgivemeslightlylessliberty

Comment

• The DS version is still my favorite version of the game. Having the map on the second screen at all times made it much easier to maneuver around. All that being said, the remake is fucking WORTH IT if you enjoy the game even with the missing FMV. That being said, I'm all about DAT REBECCA CHAMBERS SMILE

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          Because I want to feel miserable when I play a game, I picked up Valiant Hearts last night.
                          I grabbed that, but haven't got into it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            All that being said, the remake is fucking WORTH IT if you enjoy the game even with the missing FMV. That being said, I'm all about DAT REBECCA CHAMBERS SMILE
                            Would load all those Chambers.

Sigh. Is it really that hard for them to have an option for FMV/CGI cutscenes and original dialogue? Too cheap to pay some unemployed actors a few bucks for reusing footage? I'll probably still bite the bullet at some point just to play it again with pretty graphics and controls that aren't clunkier than my last car. But it's just all part of the experience.. I *want* that b-movie feel, not some slick computer crap where Chris does wire-fu on the dogs outside the mansion or whatever the fuck.

In closing..

Get off my lawn Capcom!!

Comment

• I bought the PS1 version on the PSN when I first got my ps3 just to watch the FMV over and over. I probably start that game up at least once every 2-3 months just to watch the FMV then I just turn it off.

Comment

• Ok Rob.. you got me, I bit

Comment

Working...
                                X