This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    and Alien is great. I'm a little over half way done with it. It gets stupid hard.
    I've really been eyeing this now that the sale was extended a few days, worth $30 if I've already got a ton of other games on my plate or should I just wait for a better sale later in the year?
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I'd say it's worth 30 bucks, but if you're not gonna touch it for awhile, wait until spring when it will probably be cheaper.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It'll probably be on sale at $20 by April. It's pretty tense, though. Like The Last of Us, I can only play for about 30-45 minutes before tapping out.

Comment

• Also FYI the alien doesn't show up for like the first hour so don't do like I did and slowly inch your way through for absolutely no reason hahah
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Halo 5 beta.

Yep, if they can launch this without the stupid fucking problems that the goddamn MCC is STILL HAVING then yeah, worth it for the Xbox one...FINALLY.

Comment

Hopefully be playing Halo 5 beta tonight. WOOOoooooOOOoo. Also GTA ONLINE if you fucks are around. I DEMAND BDR/PIXELJUNKIES GTA FUNTIME on Wed/Thur if possible. Nate and I were tearing shit up, Billy and I were fucking shit up, and Ceej and I were shitting shit up. Now it's time to get all of us in the game at once and FUCK SHIT FUCKING SHIT UP
              Too broke to buy GTA V right now.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Also FYI the alien doesn't show up for like the first hour so don't do like I did and slowly inch your way through for absolutely no reason hahah
                I did the exact same thing!

Comment

• hahaha. I was getting so annoyed by the game because of it.

Comment

hahaha. I was getting so annoyed by the game because of it.

I was playing in the theater, when the Alien drops from the ceiling while you shutdown the security panel.

The 7.1 speakers made my dog nearly shit herself and run upstairs. The dog still hasn't come back down here.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I don't blame her. I'm playing with headphones and I jumped.

I'm really not impressed with Halo 5. Maybe I'm too used to CoD, Titanfall, etc.? Or maybe it's because I don't feel good, got annoyed with the connection errors and long waits, and played AWFUL (1-21? Fucking obscene.)? I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for now because it's a beta. But I hope the MCC matchmaking stuff gets fixed so I can play Halo 3 MP again.

Comment

• Yeah, it's fucking embarassing they can't fix the MCC shit yet. I dig Halo 5 (I sucked so bad last night) so far though. It's fluid as fuck and I just hope for some epic rocket races again at some point.

Comment

• For a game that's all about sneaking and being quiet, you'd think getting in and out of locker wouldn't sound like a gotdamn crate of horseshoes banging around in a washing machine. I have no idea how I survived the pickle I was in just now.

Also, the simulated surround sound in the Playstation Gold headset is excellent. Can't imagine playing this game without decent headphones or speaker setup.

Comment

• Watching Giant Bomb's Metal Gear Scanlon vids, I have the itch to play those games again (well, mostly just MGS3 and then finally digging into MGS4).

It is so insanely juvenile at times, but still so ahead of its time in mechanics, storytelling (exposition codecs and cornball "love on a battle field" lines be damned), and presentation.

I'm conflicted. And I only have the weekend to really do any of it before everything starts back up. I think I'll save it for a long weekend down the line.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've always thought the MGS games were more fun to watch than play. I don't mean that as a "OLOL, long cutscene" joke, I mean I suck at those games.

Just played the "update your DLC licenses because Xbox uses a completely stupid two-part license" game. That was fun. I've been buying Rock Band songs for a long-ass time.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                For a game that's all about sneaking and being quiet, you'd think getting in and out of locker wouldn't sound like a gotdamn crate of horseshoes banging around in a washing machine. I have no idea how I survived the pickle I was in just now.

Also, the simulated surround sound in the Playstation Gold headset is excellent. Can't imagine playing this game without decent headphones or speaker setup.

I can get the game to output to DTS 5.1 and it's pants-shitting. I had to stop for a few days after the last close call.

I thought Rob was kidding about this game.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X