Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I really don't care for that all. But it only happens on story missions. When you go into the free roaming quests it just opens the entire world to you.

Comment

• I think I like this beta?
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Wolfenstein: The New Order.

Holy fuck what a great story-driven shooter. If you would have ever told me that a Wolfenstein game could be this great...
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Word on New Order.

Did you ever play Return to Castle Wolfenstein? That was pretty good. Played like a Hellboy shooter what with the occult stuff and all.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Barely. But I'm a sucker for games like those. Great action with a kickass story. I'm in the Concentration Camp. So good.

Comment

• Return of Castle was great. And Russ is right, if they replaced B.J. with Hellboy it wouldn't have skipped a beat.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I remember playing it a bit, but barely.

And well, Nazi and occult is a perfect match just like a gangbang full of angry gay skinheads and Justin Beiber's face.

Comment

• Finished Mass Effect 3. Still loved it, possibly even more this time because of all the DLC, especially the Citadel DLC. That extended cut ending was not needed. Didn't need all that post ending explaining.

Started Batman Arkham Origins. I like it so far, but I hope they have some good changes and additions to Arkham Knight. Not sure I want more of the same a third time. I wouldn't mind them fixing all the pop up messages on screen. They are popping up constantly in the middle of the screen, sometimes when I'm in the middle of a fight. Messes with my combat flow.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I just want to tool around in the Batmobile.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                      Finished Mass Effect 3. Still loved it, possibly even more this time because of all the DLC, especially the Citadel DLC. That extended cut ending was not needed. Didn't need all that post ending explaining.
                      So it's still fucking garbage?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        So it's still fucking garbage?
                        Yeah, if you thought it was garbage, I'm not sure the extended version would fix it for you. Unless your issue was not knowing how your squad ended up on the Normandy or wanted an explanation for everything and everyone after whatever decision you make, happens. Oh, and it added the option to reject the destroy, controls and synthesis options.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Comment

• Nothing will ever change the fact it shat the bed storywise in the end.

Gameplay was fun though.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bingo.

Comment

• Anyone play that moon level while it was up today in the Destiny beta? It was fucking RAD.

Comment

Working...
                                X