Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took down that fucking HIND in Peace Walker. Loving the quick missions in this.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• A HIND?!
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Finally tried The Last of Us multiplayer. I like it but I'm terrible. I should have played it at launch.

Probably going to get the PS4 version at launch, now, so I can start multiplayer early instead of waiting a year, again.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Wolfenstein is pretty cool. Weird to see a title card two hours into the game, though. The cutscene that follows that card was excellent.
          That's cool. My brother in law bought it for me, but my fucking computer is shitting the bed* so it will have to wait.

*Got my thermal port repaired, but now my monitor won't see any signal when I plug it, and it goes directly to sleep mode after cycling through all inputs. I'm guessing it's either the monitor or the videocard or motherboard.

Fuck.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Just been fucking off in WoW. I've been so exhausted after my workout each evening that I want something that requires no brainpower. I have a bunch of shit on Steam I need to get to though, and will start working my way through them soon. Thinking Octodad first.

My roommate and I played some Towerfall on PS4 this weekend. Game is just incredible. I can only imagine how good it is with four people.

Comment

• Downloaded both Strider and Towerfall this weekend. Haven't had a chance to play them as I've been sucked into Peace Walker lately.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Strider is fun! I didn't download Towerfall because it looked like it's offline only and I don't have friends who play games in real IRL.

Comment

• It is offline only, but the single player is REALLY good. Lots of awesome challenge modes and rooms.

Strider I couldn't get too into.

Comment

• Oh, I only watched the trailer and didn't think it had a single player mode. I'll have to check it out.

Comment

• Finished Mass Effect 2. Starting replay of Mass Effect 3. Bought all the DLC on sale a few weeks ago so I'll have that to play this time. I can finally see how the extended ending turned out. I liked the original ending, so I hope it doesn't ruin it.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• ME2 is still one of the best games of all time. Never checked out the extended ending from ME3. I had no issues if I remember correctly with the ending I got anyways.

Comment

• I love ME2.

ME3 is garbage. What an abortion.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• ME3 is fine. The ending was lazy, but it didn't take away from the 30 hours that preceded it. ME2 is unfuckwittable though.

Comment

• I have two Destiny beta codes for PS4. Who wants 'em?

Comment

• I gave you one!

Comment

Working...
                                X