Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to his head exploding at the Psycho Mantis fight.

Comment

• ONE MORE BADGE LEFT. ARHGHG. Trying not to use a guide. Got the one that's on your guy. WTF Hideo. You and your weird ass cutscenes.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• But it wouldn't be Metal Gear without those weird ass cutscenes.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• GOT THE BADGE. AWWWW YES.

But now time for dinner. Will have to wait to play the deju vu mission.

Lesley got hooked watching me fuck guys up while trying to save Paz. Then that reveal? She ate it up.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Dark Souls 2.

Not liking some of the gameplay additions, such as the "fuck you for sucking at this game" mechanic where your health keeps dropping when you die.

I am liking the autorepair at bonfires though.

This thing hits the ground running, just being cheap, evil, and sadistic from the first frame.

It is indeed a Souls game.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I wanna play Spintires.

Comment

• Finished Killzone: Homeland. It was okay, I would have liked it a lot more if
                  Spoiler: Ending 
                it was more like the last level playing as Echo. I had fun playing stealthy.

Guess I'll move onto another mediocre shooter, COD Ghosts.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Attempting to play MGS3. I forgot how much I really dislike the jungle shit. I can't make anything out thanks to my shitty colorblindness. At least that's what I'm blaming it on. Everything looks the fucking same.

I have no idea how I beat this back on PS2. I believe I did, but I guess I could be mistaken.

May just skip this and play through Peace Walker.

Comment

• Also playing the FFX remake on PS3. Holy hell did I forget how much of a whiny bitch Tidus is. Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Attempting to play MGS3. I forgot how much I really dislike the jungle shit. I can't make anything out thanks to my shitty colorblindness. At least that's what I'm blaming it on. Everything looks the fucking same.

I have no idea how I beat this back on PS2. I believe I did, but I guess I could be mistaken.

May just skip this and play through Peace Walker.
                      Don't you dare.

You haven't gotten to the ladder+James Bond theme moment yet have you? At least make it to that point (by that time you'll be in it anyway and there will be no turning back).
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I have not. I made it through the first 40 mins of cutscenes, got my backpack, and proceeded to get eaten by a crocodile because I didn't see him. Then I got shot a bunch. Ground Zeroes has ruined this antiquated control scheme for me. I will persevere though.

Comment

• Playing TOMB RAIDER 2013 again. What an awesome game.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I hope there are more puzzles in the next one. I enjoyed the latest TR (and so did Lesley, that's her favorite franchise) but we were both bummed with the focus on guns and less on puzzles.

Comment

I have not. I made it through the first 40 mins of cutscenes, got my backpack, and proceeded to get eaten by a crocodile because I didn't see him. Then I got shot a bunch. Ground Zeroes has ruined this antiquated control scheme for me. I will persevere though.
                              Best of luck at the NOTTHEBEES boss.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

I hope there are more puzzles in the next one. I enjoyed the latest TR (and so did Lesley, that's her favorite franchise) but we were both bummed with the focus on guns and less on puzzles.
                                I thought that it struck a great balance between puzzle solving and combat. Some of the tombs were pretty challenging to figure out as I recall (only done two so far, and they were pretty easy). Regardless, I'm having a blast. I picked up the bonus outfits in the Steam Summer Sale, so I'm switching things up at the campsites for the hell of it.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X