Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah nah, just getting used to the whole global management scheme. Got pretty far but started over after goofing off with the "hero" characters.

This second playthrough has been intredasting though. Brutal as legend, but intredasting.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yeah, if you get to a point where you've lost like 6 nations, better just start over.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So far Brazil's the only one that tucked tail because I had to crush panic in China.

Good riddance you fucking Portuguese pussholes. South America has an alpaca army and little else.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Every Sim City game should have a built-in X-Com option hidden in the code.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Injustice: God Among Us?

Yay or nay? I like superhero fighting games, like Marvel vs Capcom , so is it worth my money?

Also, does it have an "easy mode" like MvC have, allowing my 5 years old to pull off super moves with a button?
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Buy Mortal Kombat for like $15. If you like it then get Injustice. but no, no easy mode.

Comment

• MK is the shit. It has Freddy. Injustice doesn't. MK wins.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I played MK3 years ago and quite not liked it.

Not sure I'll pick it up....

Comment

• MK is not MK3, but it is a Mortal Kombat game. If you're not into Mortal Kombat then that makes no sense at all.

Comment

• I really liked MK2 back then. But mind you, Virtua Fighter2 and 3 are the best fighting game ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        But mind you, Virtua Fighter2 and 3 are the best fighting game ever.
                        I see the quality of crack in Canada is on the rise.

Comment

• Injustice looks fuckin' cool. I watched a dude play it at work the other night. Dat destruction.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            MK is not MK3, but it is a Mortal Kombat game. If you're not into Mortal Kombat then that makes no sense at all.
                            This.

The new MK is fucking amazing. At this point it's more of a choice of what do you enjoy more? DC heroes or MK characters?

The story mode is fucking awesome as well. It's much more MK2 than MK3+

Comment

• The story mode is great. Who knew you could make story in a fighting game interesting and honestly new?

Comment

• exactly. that being said, I'm still fucking stuck at the Liu Kang/Shao Khan fight like 75% of the way through. Shao is still a fucking bitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X