Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch. Sounds like a bargain bin game then, as i liked the Bourne game but it was definitely not a full price affair.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      It plays closer to that Bourne game that High Moon put out a few years ago.
      Begins to backtrack
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Ouch. Sounds like a bargain bin game then, as i liked the Bourne game but it was definitely not a full price affair.

I liked it. But, yeah...I can see this being $20 by Christmas if not sooner.

Speaking of which, I also ordered 007 Legends for 18 bucks and change. It is probably going to be my only chance to play a video game based on Moonraker and License to Kill
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'll grab this when it's on the Steam sale.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

is this the first time you played it? it's sooooo good that I'm buying it on the ipad this weekend so I can play on the go. love it.
            Yep. First shot at glory. Dude what? There's an ipad version? Fuuuuuuuuu I ain't never getting outta bed again. Fuck it.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            also, what's your PSN name?

Mine is Buff Headcheese
            CapitanRuss. For some raisin the PSN didn't find the Headcheese coat of arms.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-25-2013, 11:36 PM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sony says fuck yo space bar. Put an underscore where normal humans put a space and he should pop up.

Comment

is this the first time you played it? it's sooooo good that I'm buying it on the ipad this weekend so I can play on the go. love it.
                I was reading that a single mission can drain a battery 20%. Bananas yo.

Comment

• fine by me. Im always near a plugin for the most part. I just want to play xcom at work during meetings hhah

Comment

• 20%?

Worth.

It.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• exactly. Ain't no thing. Reviews have been really good for it too.

Comment

• Yeah, I think I may have a problem.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I can't believe this is the first time you played it. WE RAVED ABOUT IT HERE FOR WEEKS. It's sooo goddamn good. Even better when you name your squad after people here. You, Ceej and Bmetal made it pretty far before a goddamn Ethereal fucked my team up.

Comment

• I feel the same way. It's like discovering a long lost treasure filled with cheap asshole tactics. I must have been away when the love was shared for it, or it was not loved loudly enough.

First playthrough I named everyone some variation of Scott Steiner. Everyone had platinum hair and roidrage.

Most of the Steiners died on a mission involving Mutons and thin men. Just like real life.
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-26-2013, 12:25 PM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Shit, I don't even really want to play anything else right now. Even though Lou and Demons are dropping by today. I must rid the world of alien scum and bang that research doctor.

Who needs ID4: Deuce anyway? The best part died saving the world while drunk.

Everyone in the next playthrough is a Freaked character. The ones that die will all be remembered on the memorial wall as "Sockhead." All of them.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• so wait, you already beat it? damn.

Comment

Working...
                                X