Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'll give SKYRIM another go, see if i can get into it. These MMOs just aren't doing it for me anymore. I need some sort of plot to engage me otherwise i simply get bored.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Back on WoW, but I also just got an older iPad that I have been basically filling with games. The board/card game adaptations for that machine are amazing. Playing lots of Small World and Magic 2013.
      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Bought Super Meat Boy on the 360 yesterday (have it on Steam, wanted to play it on the tv). Got Lesley hooked on it. Still one of the best platformers ever. Easily.

Also had a Kinect sports showdown. Beat her IN ALL OF THE THINGS.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Started playing Draw Something with one of my friends. It's pretty fun. Add me if you want to play against a guy who draws like an epileptic Parkinson's patient! Desk Cop, as usual.

Comment

• Holy shit guys. X-Com. Motherfucking X-Com. SOOOOO GOOOOOD.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I want it, and Dishonored, so damn bad. Trying to be good and not buy anything else until AC3 at the end of the month. Stupid birthdays, and Christmas, and tires for my truck.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Crenshaw Jackson and Buffington Headcheese are a goddamn powerhouse together.

Comment

• A friend tweeted me a pic that he had made his squad a group of our friends. I got busted up and out of commission for 8 days

Comment

• omg xcom. so awesome.

Comment

• Played X-Com for like 5 hours last night. Can't remember the last time I've played a game that long in one sitting. My squad is kicking ass. RIP DICKBUTT

Comment

• Finally beat Slagged Bloodwing last night. Poor bird.

I've been grinding and leveling through side missions. Now, I'm at Level 24.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The leveling in that game was sOOOOO slooooowwwww. Felt like I wasn't making any progress after an hour of playtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                              The leveling in that game was sOOOOO slooooowwwww. Felt like I wasn't making any progress after an hour of playtime.

I've found a way to improve it last night.

Force yourself into an area with slightly lower leveled enemies. Kill yourself, respawn in, kill some more, respawn in, let more pile in and a few enemies respawn. Rinse and repeat.

It's how I was money farming early in the game until it got patched for that.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm puttering around with DRAGON AGE: ORIGINS again. I never took a dwarf through the entire game, so I'm giving that a go. I"m enjoying this plotline, and I'm seeing (and hearing) a lot of dwarf specific conversation options that I never experienced before. Pretty cool.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X